• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB M@gD tailcap or improved barrel switch

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Modding a mag85 with 3D host. Switch came apart, wow what a puzzle. Appreciate any ideas on improving (lowering resistance) switch? Or
WTB M@gD tailcap or improved barrel switch

Thanks

Flashlight Enthusiast
REplace the whole cantact assembly its junk. just have someone machine you an aluminum spacer with plastic sleeve for the positive contact and make your ownnegative then wire it from ther.

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info. The thing does look like junk. Afraid I don't have the know how to wire my own, need a diagram once having the parts. I'll keep posting hoping someone will have the parts.

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can't find a local Person I woudl be happy to remove teh switch and omdify it with a high current switch and anything else you need in their. Just tell me what you want for it such as wire leads or soem typ eof socket. I can easily do wire leads coming out the bulb end. I can't add a centered socket.

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
65535, thanks for the offer.

The switch is already removed and in pieces. I have a kiu kit already, just need a switch ( m@gd, have heard M@gc switch is better, don't know if it will fit) with which I wanted to do AW's mod on http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=99710.

If you have a switch which will work and is moded already to lower the resistance I'd be glad to buy it from you. Jim