Recent CL-E Ordered From Emilion?

HowieG

Newly Enlightened
When I logged on to emilionworkshop last week it indicated that the CL-E's were in stock and ready to ship so I ordered one. Now my account status just reads that my order is "pending" and there was no response to my inquiry via email. So now I have no idea if my order has been shipped or is on hold till more product arrives.

Has anyone else ordered recently and do you have any idea of what's up??

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I ordered and sent Paypal payment it was supposed to redirect me to his site so I could click the "finish" button or something to finalize the order, but his site crashed when I was redirected. I tried contacting him to see if the order actually went through, but I never got a response. When I log in it shows the light as still being in my cart, but when I click on my order history it says the order was shipped.

The lack of communication and the unreliability of his website is a bit disconcerting.

gearpig

Newly Enlightened
Howie,

Mine was pending for a long while before it finally shipped. There was a delay due to a manufacturing problem with the first batch of lights that has since been rectified. Check out the manufacturer's corner forum at CPF and Group Buys and Passarounds for threads about the Jetbeam C-LE from Emilion. You might have to sort thru several hundred posts on the subject (some people really freaked!) to realize it's only a simple quality control glitch and your order may take a little longer to get a great product.

Can't wait to get mine! Good luck.

Phredd

Enlightened
I think I remember him saying something about not having time to update all the orders' status. Mine also says pending, but it does state that the Paypal payment was received.

Phredd

HowieG

Newly Enlightened
Phredd, thanks for the response.

How did you hear that he did not have time to update the order status and for how long has your order been pending?

I'm not worried at all about receiving the order that I paid for. I just get kind of excited about expecting something new and don't want to have unrealistic expectations about receiving something within the next two weeks. If I have to, I'll wait. I do afterall have lots of other equipment to keep me satisfied.

Howie

Rob187

Enlightened
I ordered my Jetbeam CL-E from Emilion on 01/08/07. Order status was 'preparing' then 'pending' when Paypal shown as received.

Order updated to 'processing' on 01/23/07.

Nothing since. No response to email request for update. I am aware of Emilion's posting in the linked thread. It appears my order has not progressed. Not impressed.

Focal

Newly Enlightened
Dont know what that strange link is on my last reply...?

It was supposed to be a smiley.

TCW 60

Newly Enlightened
I ordered very late on the 02/07/2006 and its states that after PayPal receiving it is pending. No word after this. But I think its normal for Emil. Now the CL-E disappear from the web-site.

Last edited: