COSTCO 2PACK

kashmir

Newly Enlightened
Sams Club has Element 3 watt flashlights 2-pk for $28. Not a bad light-it takes 3 AAA in holder/magazine and comes with a clickie switch and lanyard

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to guess they're the 2 packs of the Dorcy Hawkeyes with the holster and red/blue filters that were in the Costco stores at the end of last year.

Uncle Ken

Newly Enlightened

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Costco.com is a drop-ship site, just like walmart.com. They don't actually carry inventory, the products are shipped directly from either the manufacturer or from the manufacturer's distributor in the area closest to the customer. A good number of the items on the Costco site cannot be found in their stores.

Uncle Ken said:
Just checked the Costco home page and they have some combo paks of Smith and Wesson LED lights listed. Pretty expensive for Luxeon lites I would think, since Cree is now the standard. Here is a link.
http://www.costco.com/Common/Search.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&search=flashlight&N=0&Ntt=flashlight&cm_re=1-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search
Uncle Ken:wow:

FASTCAR

Banned
Was a 2pack of Hawkeye 1W
I did not see any filters as i did not inspect it up close.
Had a M1 in my pocket...I would not be caught dead touching a 1w Lux.
I roll with 100+ lumens..Hell if I could EDC my PL 24..I would

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
No need, they only had the one SKU for the Hawkeyes, I'm sure that's what you saw.

FASTCAR said:
Was a 2pack of Hawkeye 1W
I did not see any filters as i did not inspect it up close.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're so inclined, you can find out which store in your area does the clearance reductions (if any). At some point, they may reduce the price of the remaining inventory through that store. That may not always be the case though, as we had one store here that did that, and they're no longer reducing prices when the clear out consolidated inventory from the other stores.

chevrofreak said:
Still $28.99 or whatever here, but the sign had the * indicating they would not be restocked.