• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired E-series and Aleph 18650 Compatible Body Sales Thread

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have removed the Paypal buttons for now as the "Knurled" version is no longer an option as all remaing bodies are now grooved. I will start a new thread for the grooved bodies once they are complete and available for shipment.

PLEASE READ

It has come to my attention that some may want to use these bodies with un-protected cells. It's important to note that these tubes were designed to be used with the longest protected cells currently available, the Pilas. This being the case the shorter un-protected cells may present an issue where it's difficult to make proper contact.

The new grooved version will be posted in a new sales thread when they are complete and ready to ship.

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:

I used your PayPal buttons in te first post to send payment but here was no place for a title or a message box???? :shrug:

And thank you very much! :)

Ken

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
:paypal:

I used your PayPal buttons in te first post to send payment but here was no place for a title or a message box???? :shrug:

And thank you very much! :)

Ken

Thank you Ken.

The button has been fixed. There is a box at the bottom of the page to type a message now.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Unfortunately, I included my user name (Brightnorm) in the color selection window but not in the title window. I hope that isn't going to create problerms. Anything I can do about it after the fact?

Brightnorm

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
brightnorm said:
Unfortunately, I included my user name (Brightnorm) in the color selection window but not in the title window. I hope that isn't going to create problerms. Anything I can do about it after the fact?

Brightnorm

You're fine. No worries :)

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
kakster said:
Whoops, I made the same mistake as Brightnorm...

As long as you put your CPF handle and color desired in the "message" box you're fine. I just need to be able to know who wants what.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kenster
VWDr
arewethereyetdad
cqbdude
William Lafferty
Delghi

Your tubes were shipped today.

Ringleader

Newly Enlightened
Dear Brian, This will confirm my order for 2 (Two) of your Knurled E-Series 18650 Bodies with the Natural Anodized finish. Thanks again for your asistance... Richard...