• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS ULTIMATE 60 GT

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one HDS U60GT, with a Ti bezel, and a Christoph clip.

I bought this from Alvin71 a few months back, and it has been sitting on the shelf since.

$175 delivered.

TB

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HDS ULTIMATE 60 GT

They're very nice lights...I bought one for each of my three brothers. I wanted to get them U60GT's, but I couldn't secure a third 60 at the time, so my youngest brother got an EDC BASIC 42...I bought this U60GT a few weeks after he received his 42, and he wasn't interested in the 60...(non-flashaholic)

TB

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HDS ULTIMATE 60 GT

PP received...

You should have it by Wednesday.

Thanks,

TB

KenAnderson

Enlightened
U60GT showed up Wed and I've been playing with it since. I never dreamed I'd enjoy a well made light so much. The light output is less then some of my Fenix lights, but I definately enjoy carrying it more. I love how well made it is and I really enjoy the programmable settings. Thanks so much for letting it go. It will be well cared for and used.

Ken

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
KenAnderson said:
U60GT showed up Wed and I've been playing with it since. I never dreamed I'd enjoy a well made light so much. The light output is less then some of my Fenix lights, but I definately enjoy carrying it more. I love how well made it is and I really enjoy the programmable settings. Thanks so much for letting it go. It will be well cared for and used.

Ken
Excellent..Glad to hear you like it.

The HDS EDC's are very well engineered lights...The program is very easy to navagate once you 'get it' It took me a while, but once I figured out, I can see why they're so popular. You will be amazed at the converter's ability to completely drain a cell.

Enjoy,

TB

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
TranquillityBase said:
It took me a while, but once I figured out, I can see why they're so popular.
And if Scott could figure it out, anyone can!!

Can it be bored to fit 18650's?? :nana: (Told you I'd getcha back)

john

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a true and correct statement, so you didn't get me back :nana: :nana: You're still stuck Flick...:nana: :nana: :nana: <----That's a triple-dog-nana

TB

jch79 said:
And if Scott could figure it out, anyone can!!

Can it be bored to fit 18650's??
nana.gif
(Told you I'd getcha back)

john