• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ~{}~{}~ Mr. Bulk Brass Lion Cub ~{}~{}~

M_R

Enlightened
FS: 1 of 80 Original Solid Brass Lion Cub's

I'm not terribly happy about having to sell this. $299.97 Cash PP shipped regular
mail anywhere. Price is firm and if it doesn't sell I'm keeping it. Only stock light is being made
available with regular head and 123 tail.

First I'll take it gets it. Standard air mail shipping to anywhere is included, but I
can provide tracking and delivery confirmation in Canada and the USA for an
additional $7 I will not be held responsible for lost or damaged items once
they enter the postal system. PayPal only. Credit card funded PayPal please add 4%.

Cheers,

Matthew

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened
Re: ~~~ --PRICE DROP-- 1 of 80 Original Solid Brass Lion Cub's +++PICTURES ADDED+++~~~

As per a request I have added some pictures.

Cheers,

Matthew

Gary123

Enlightened
I'll take it.

I was just thinking that I really wasn't in love with my XR-19-C...

I'm going to bed. I won't be able to check back until about 2:00 EST tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
I am back now, but will be in and out for the rest of the day and will be out with company this evening. Please PM me with payment details. I may not be able to chech back until about 10:00 pm tonight, but I hope to be able to check back a few times during the day.

M_R

Enlightened
Gary,

PM sent.

You'll Love this light!! If you don't have a Lion Cub yet, the light itself is amazing (my EDC since they came out) and the brass edition is just something special. This is my favourite light! It has a great feel in your hand as it has some mass behind it, and it feels great in your pocket as the weight keeps it safely in the bottom, with no worries of it falling out.

Cheers,

Matthew