• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Mag SD body

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for a Mag SubD body. This is the short one, with no switch. I used to have one Mod-A-Mag made, I think, but I think others have made these as well.

Any color, black probably prefered.

Thanks,

schiesz

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if he does the cutdown and rethreading needed to make the MagSD body, but you might want to try contacting Mirage_Man. I just had three Mag2D bodies bored out for 4AA across and the work was beautifully done.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if he does the cutdown and rethreading needed to make the MagSD body, but you might want to try contacting Mirage_Man. I just had three Mag2D bodies bored out for 4AA across and the work was beautifully done.

Yup, I do cut downs. Let me know if I can help you out schiesz.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
looking for mag hotwire too. Let me know if you find a good one.

schiesz are you a K.C. boy ?

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just looking to make a nice long running 1D light light here, no more hotwires for me. I had a great SD, its the blue one in my avatar, but sold it a while back when I really needed the money.

Yep, i'm in KC. I missed the official KC meeting this week, but i'll be out next time.

schiesz

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm really looking for one from Mod-a-Mag if possible. He had the threading down for both ends, installed a snap-ring to keep the battery contact in place, and even cut down the stock mag switch to make a good battery contact point. Anybody have one?

schiesz