• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: KI module w/Q3 Cree.SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have up for sale one KI module with a Q3 bin in brightness Cree LED. The tint is a WH and is not green. Its being driven at 550ma. Also, it has a machined down MCR19XR. Fits the original KI as well as the KIT. Only made to use a non rechargeable CR2 battery. Can not be used with a lithium ion RCR2. Its so bright, it seems if you turned it on and faced it down, it looks like it could take off :) Asking $140.00 shipped. If interested, send me a PM.

ARC mania

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: KI module w/Q3 Cree.

Hmm, Mike, might you consider a limited build of these with the ability to use a rechargeable? I'd be on the list!

Karl

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
ArsMachina, nice score. You're going to love the module. I'm fortunate to have one and the beam is awesome considering the diminutive size. It throws better than a similar Seoul module.

Mike, the 3.1 V RCR2 would indeed be a nice bonus to the Extreme Micro package.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking about you possibly doing more then the one "KI module with a Q3 bin in brightness Cree LED" Mike. A possibility?

Karl

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Hi LED, these are the words I wanted to hear :)

In my KI LE, which I wear every day in my pocket, I have one of the Seoul modules and this is already breathtaking.
To hear that the Q3 will be even superiour makes me very happy.
The classic KI design is still one of my all time favourites. Combined with actual LED technologie it brings a big smile into my face every time I use it.

I can hardly await the moment to have the module in my hands :)

Jochen

ArsMachina

Enlightened
WOW, that was pretty fast...
Three days from Japan to Germany - inside Germany shipping istn't much faster at all ;)

The module is just wonderful, it is really brighter and has more throw than my Seoul module - which already was breathtaking bright.
So I have a new EDC star in my pocket from today.

Mike, thanks so much for offering this part!

Jochen

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
ArsMachina: Glad to hear you got the module. You're very welcome.

karlthev: Yes, I will make one more, Give me a little time to source the Cree with the Q3 in brightness. Please, send me a PM.

ARC mania