Inova T4 - 2007 ?????

GilmoreD

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased an Inova T4, that is suppose to be the 2007 version. How can I tell if it is indeed the 2007 version? Does someone know the serial number code????

Thanks in advance,
Dave

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know the SKU for it or anything like that, but we can still probably figure it out. It sounds like you don't have it in your hands yet... it'll be easy to figure out by some of the details once you have it in your hands. Where did you order it from?

GilmoreD

Newly Enlightened
I bought it from someone on my favorite shopping place - Ebay. He said it was the 2007 version. I don't have any reason not to believe him. His rating is 100%, with a high number.
The serial number of the light is BA3106.

Dave

Enlightened
I just purchased an Inova T4, that is suppose to be the 2007 version. How can I tell if it is indeed the 2007 version? Does someone know the serial number code????

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Look at the box. It should say "125 LUMEN LED" in yellow on the front of the box. The light should also have a smooth reflector versus the older TIROS setup.

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
Also, if there is a general photo of the light on eBay, you could look at the bezel ring. The 2007 model is black, and the trios has a silver one.

pilou

Enlightened
Also, if there is a general photo of the light on eBay, you could look at the bezel ring. The 2007 model is black, and the trios has a silver one.

Actually, I think that the switch to black bezels on the T4 occurred while it was still using TIROS optics.