LSH-P in LSL-P body? Help!

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
Fedex just came and dropped off my new Arc LSH-P. When I opened up the package there was a little sticker on the ziploc bag that said "Model: LSLP".

I thought uh oh they've sent me the wrong one! I take the head out of the bag and it's engraved "LSL P". Now I definitely thought Arc sent me the wrong model but decided to try it out anyways. I stick a 123 into my P-123 twist pack and get this:

fc9ecaca.jpg

It definitely looks different from all of my LD luxeons. There's even the little bond wires visible. Is it really an LSH? How can I tell if its a premium or standard?

Thanks!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
You definately got a High Dome unit. Looks like the unit was mislabeled from the get go. I have no way of telling though if you got a standard or premium so you are welcome to exchange it.

Peter Gransee

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
yellowlaugh.gif

that is certainly a hd luxeon.

the body should be a premium because it has a "p" at the end of the lsl.

if you want the engraving and the luxeon to match. either sell it or or peter will replace it.

i think it's pretty cool...

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the super quick reply Peter. The light is still excellent. More than met my expectations.

Thanks!

mst3k

Enlightened
In the world of Coin collecting a misslabeled coin would fetch a pretty penny, not sure if it applies to flashlights tho
smile.gif