Laser Suggestions

97t-bird

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone, I've been reading around on here looking at different laser suggestions but I'd like to get some feedback on a decision I've made. I was reading through the thread called The Ultimate Laser Buyer's Guide and I came across one that stood out to me which was the PGLIIIA or, Envee; Lucent Optics' Envee.

It stuck out to me because out of all the different sites I've gone to(I.E. DealXtreme, Wicked Lasers) it seems to have the cheapest laser above 75mw for less than 400.. and I've limited myself to a budget of 300 for my new laser. I was looking for suggestions, maybe sites I haven't tried, stuff like that. Any type of feedback is appreciated.

Thank You,
Steven

bootleg2go

Enlightened
Hey everyone, I've been reading around on here looking at different laser suggestions but I'd like to get some feedback on a decision I've made. I was reading through the thread called The Ultimate Laser Buyer's Guide and I came across one that stood out to me which was the PGLIIIA or, Envee; Lucent Optics' Envee.

It stuck out to me because out of all the different sites I've gone to(I.E. DealXtreme, Wicked Lasers) it seems to have the cheapest laser above 75mw for less than 400.. and I've limited myself to a budget of 300 for my new laser. I was looking for suggestions, maybe sites I haven't tried, stuff like that. Any type of feedback is appreciated.

Thank You,
Steven

Hi Steven,
Check out our laser options at Optotronics

Our PPL line is close to your budget and provide a longer warranty than most.
We are celebrating the beginning of our 3rd year in business and running many specials this week.

Jack