MXDL 3W 1x CR123 from DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaPPI

Newly Enlightened
:grin2:Who has bought these from DX:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2097
or SKU 2110/2124/2083 (same light different colors)? I'm noob with CR123 batteries, so I don't know which is the right one. Great little light for the $ with non-rechargable Energizer Lithium, but would like rechargables. What battery and charger should I get?

Been carrying a cheapie 12-LED 3xAAA clickie for about 18 months and love the runtime, reliability has been good but was hoping for smaller EDC. If this new one has as good reliability I may have found my new EDC. Half the size and twice the light. I swore I'd always carry a clickie, but so far it has been ok to do the twist.

What has been your experience with this light? How long have you carried it? Thanks for the advice.

HaPPI
:)
----------------------------
I love a good photon.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
"There isn't a one of us that can't go to DX's site and shop around. Every "good buy", and every product is openly visible to everyone, and doesn't need to be called to the attention of everyone that can check for themselves.

The threads that amount to a joint shopping experience with DX has worn out their welcome. Such threads will be deleted or closed."

Status
Not open for further replies.