Light vs. money!

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened
After my E2 I need a reel bright flashlight. I know the answer: M6. M6 is the benchmark, M6 is the God. But the price. I found it at the chiepest place for $260. Or how about a 9P with a P91. It could cost about $110. And the P91 isn't so bad is it? Please help me to decide!

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
get the m6- you wont look back<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, at 500 lumens (even 200 lumens), if you stare at its beam...you will look back.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Dude...just get it!

brightnorm

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aladdin:
.....Or how about a 9P with a P91. It could cost about $110. And the P91 isn't so bad is it? Please help me to decide!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aladdin,

The 9P with P91 one is very impressive.
In fact the beam looks like a junior version of the M6.

Your decision: do you want Junior or Senior?

Brightnorm

yclo

Flashaholic*
But... One you can put in your pocket, and the other you can't...

So you may as well get a holster for the M6 while you're at it.
grin.gif

YC

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened
The truth is, that I don't want to use the M6 or the P91, I just want to own it for fun. I don't use my E2 too, I just simple love it. (Oh, am I sick, no I'm a flashaholic
grin.gif
) The Inova X5 is the light what I carry with me 24/7.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aladdin:
The truth is, that I don't want to use the M6 or the P91, I just want to own it for fun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look at the Spotlight forum. You want bright! 1 million CP, 2 Million CP, 3 Million CP.

They all have a 20 - 40 minute run time, they are re-chargable so that you don't have an ongoing battery cost.

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BuddTX:
Look at the Spotlight forum. You want bright! 1 million CP, 2 Million CP, 3 Million CP.

They all have a 20 - 40 minute run time, they are re-chargable so that you don't have an ongoing battery cost.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi BuddTX
Two reasons to buy M6:
1:the size
2:the name
and that's it
tongue.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi BuddTX
Two reasons to buy M6:
1:the size
2:the name
and that's it
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree!

Here are Three reasons why NOT to buy it:

1. Expensive
2. Short Run time
3. Lots of 123 batteries

He already said that he didn't want to spend a lot of money, and this was just for fun.

I'd love to have an m6, but they are 350 $.

Yes, my Optronics 2 million CP light will not fit in my pocket,. but it was like 60 bucks, it bright as, well, 3 mil CP (duh!) and it is rechargable.

And honestly, I would really like to see a comparison between my Optronics 2 mil CP and an M6. While bowing to the SureFire gods, I really think my Optronics 2 mil CP could hold it's own!

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened
Two things.
1: I don't like chiep lamps
2: with a H3 12V 55W or 100W bulb everybody can make a 1 or 2 or 3 Mcp lamp. It's not a big deal.