• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : A2 Strion bulb socket for A2 aviator (by FM)

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Hello folks, selling a Strion bulb socket made my Fivemega for the Surefire A2 Aviator. This kit includes one socket and one (used) bulb. Time use on the bulb is unknown, maybe 1 set of batteries.

Link to original thread here
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/133498&highlight=strion

Price is set at $50 shipped to the US.

Standard disclaimers follow...please read it.

First post of "I'll take it" will take precedence. I do not consider posts of "PM sent" or anything else of that nature to place a hold on an item. If you do not state I'll take it or :takeit: of some kind then the item is still open for purchase. Please state what you want. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with payment AND an email. Please send payment asap after your posting of :takeit: Payment and email details are at the end of the post. Do not forget : Please inlcude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email and Paypal payment. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background. I have a jeer from a member who disagrees with my color recognition skills, please see my color rendition disclaimer below.

Insurance, tracking and anything else you may require is extra and should be asked for if you want it. I will not be held responsible for any loss after the post office accepts the item for delivery to you. I accept paypal of any kind.

Let me repeat the important part : Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance with your email AND Paypal payment

Color Rendition Disclaimer:
Any representation as to color of any particular item is generally taken from the original manufacturers literature on the item. I am no color expert, my eyes tell my brain, my brain tells my mouth/hand and your brain then receives that signal from your ears, after that I don't know what happens to it. I am providing pictures to better represent the items, if my interpretation of color is different than yours I cannot be held responsible. I also must say I consider Surefire's HA III OD (olive drab) to be GREEN! Generally all of their items they classify as HA III are of the OD (olive drab/green) variety. After being in the Army for a few years I am intimate with olive drab! There are many shades of olive drab, some people have told me it looks grey, but I do not believe them, my brain tells me it's green and I tend to believe my brain over another person, at least for now. As soon as Alzheimer's and/or dementia kicks in then who knows? (They both run in my family so I am expecting it and preparing for it by buying a motorcycle).

If you do not think the item as received is just as I described it, please let me know. Most likely I will ask you to send it back to me and when I get it back, in the same condition I sent it to you in, then I will give you a full refund minus shipping and any PP fees.

If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask, but please do not think that posting of a question or a PM'd question will reserve for you. I don't like to say it so bluntly but I do not wish to disappoint anyone and want to be as upfront as possible.

Email me at ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net (please remove the (at) and replace it with an @ and the same for the (dot), it gets replaced with a . .
Please send cash funded paypal to btoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
credit funded paypal to ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
Don't forget to include your CPF username and items you are paying for!
I'm gonna take a clue from FM here and repeat that last part...

Communication is the Supreme Commander, I must listen as long as you talk (type)! !

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: A2 Strion bulb socket for A2 aviator (by FM)

Got it cnjl3, I'll have it out for you tomorrow (priority mailing)
Shoot me an email at the ctoros address and I'll email you back with the numbers that usps provides.

cnjl3

Enlightened
Thank you!
I have been trying to get my mitts on one of these little
gems for quite some time.
When FM first offered them I didnt own a Surefire A2 and that was
the reason i hesitated to get one then.
You have made my day:)