Anyone modding LS-H's anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhughman

Newly Enlightened
Ok, my Arc LS-H is a few years old, and has served me well in that time. Now with a NovaTac 120P coming, I feel I am finally prepared to part with my Arc for a few weeks to have it modded. I would like to breathe some new life into this light.

I would like a new LED, a new reflector, a new lens, and whatever else anyone would recommend.

I supply the light and the cash, and the modder supplies the parts, time, and expertise.

Now, the tricky part...finding someone to do the mod. I have searched...scoured the forums on this topic, but it's hard to find recent posts from people doing these mods. Up until now, I have not been able to find anyone.

Anyone have anyone they'd recommend for this project? Any paid volunteers?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do a search for 'arc modder' and you should come up with a few threads.

Now you just have to figure out what specific mod you want done. :) Simply swapping the LED and reflector in the LS-H isn't really that hard. It gets a little trickier and more expensive when you start replacing the circuit board and strip off the anodizing and replate it.... :grin2:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Don't forget mosport! ...and I think LitFuse is still around, although I haven't bumped into him in a while.

AvroArrow

Enlightened
While I've done a couple myself (for my own use), I'd also recommend mosport. And since he's in Ontario, you won't have to deal with any cross border shipping hassles.

superhughman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for everyone's help. I have talket to Mosport, and he can do exactly what I am looking for, plus my light stays in Canada.

It will be on the way to him shortly.

Thanks again to all who looked and replied.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll probably regret posting here but... I've done plenty of LS mods in the past and I'm willing to do small numbers of mods as my schedule permits. I've been doing Arc mods since they came out but my recent hectic schedule precludes me from doing much of any sort of mods except for a few "special" individuals here on the forum. OK, I've said it. Please contact any of the other modders first but if they can't come through for you, shoot me an email and I'll squeeze you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.