• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milkymodded HDS B42XR-USVOH-Mint-SOLD

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: HDS EDC B42XR modded by milky with a USVOH seoul. Knurled tailcap and GITD o-ring installed. warm white tint, throws better than my Novatac 120p did because of the smooth reflector. I would guess it is at least 100-110 lumens, and better than a novatac IMO. light is minty mint and check out that knurling! The only imperfection is a scratch on the reflector from Mr. Milky himself. Includes pictured semi-protective low-profile aleph bezel and stock bezel, stock clip and pictured cristoph clip as well.

$230 SOLD shipped priority in the US. will ship to international cpf members with verified paypal address and the additional shipping cost. not responsible for lost package without insurance. paypal address is same as my profile.
Only selling because I cant help but EDC one of my 5 FFIII:shakehead Price is firm for now. Great if it sells, but I have no problem hanging on to this gem if not.

100_8362Medium.jpg

100_8357Medium.jpg

100_8368Medium.jpg

100_8367Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkymodded HDS B42XR-USVOH-Mint-$230 shipped

OK I gave my Milky HDS away and I regret that most seriously. :takeit:. PP for $230 plus $25 international Global Priority Incoming!

Let me know if shipping exceeds this and I'll top up by return.

:twothumbs
Hodsta

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkymodded HDS B42XR-USVOH-Mint-$230 shipped

Thanks Hodsta, that was faster than i expected.
Should ship tomorrow, will let you know.
cheers!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Puma,

Light received in perfect shape today. Many thanks my friend.

To all buyers - what is more Pumaman included a whole host of unadvertised extras, lenses, diffusion material, extra clips, bezel tool etc. etc.

Thumbs up :thumbsup: to a top seller!

Cheers
Hodsta

Kelvino

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations Hodsta!!!
Really a great light you got there and also cheers to Pumaman for all the exras he added to the package.
That's truly in the spirit of CPF