SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
From left to right - Novatac, Hyperion, Draco, Photon Freedom

DSCF0072-full.jpg

DSCF0066-full.jpg

Last edited:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does the Hyperion compare to the Novatac and Draco? I have those 2 and have been thinking about picking up a Hyperion.

Tom Slick

Newly Enlightened
Where'd you get that glow in the dark tactical switch for your 120P?

I'm getting a 120P soon but wanted the option of the protruding button that comes on the 120T.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words.

How does the Hyperion compare to the Novatac and Draco? I have those 2 and have been thinking about picking up a Hyperion.

I explained how I go about my logic behind the Hyperion to another CPFer the other day, everything about it is desirable to me except of course how warm (I mean hot :eek: ) it gets. But if you consider the 'medium setting' as the 'high setting' and the 'high setting' as a 'temporary burst mode' then all seems to work well. IMO :thumbsup:

Where'd you get that glow in the dark tactical switch for your 120P? I'm getting a 120P soon but wanted the option of the protruding button that comes on the 120T.

I pinched it off a D-mini. In my (very short) experience it is by far the brightest of all GITD buttons. And the best bit is it should work with any flavor of Novatac - even the non-Tactical versions. ;)

Good to see you finally got your toy :party: , how do you like it? Live up to expectation?

Thanks again for making this happen and your understanding... It is even better than it looks. I was thinking of getting a Wee but this has multiple modes and regulation (both of which I love).