X-Glow

mhubble

Enlightened
Thats the same light the CREE Corporation used to sell on their website. Its a really nice light. Tactical switch, bright. I bought one from them and another one off ebay. Excellent light.

Albinoni

Banned
Thats the same light the CREE Corporation used to sell on their website. Its a really nice light. Tactical switch, bright. I bought one from them and another one off ebay. Excellent light.

So this light uses a Cree LED I presume. Also what do you mean by Tactical switch ?

BTW which site did you buy it off and you would give a :twothumbs for this torch?

Thanks

mhubble

Enlightened
Tactical switch is a forward clickie. Press for momentary, press till click for on. Yes it uses the CREE LED. I would give it a thumbs up. Very well maded flashlight. The web site I bought it off of is the CREE CORPORATE WEB SITE. Just google CREE and youll find it. They dont list the light for sale anymore. It was 30.00 plus shipping. Thats the only problem I see with it is the price. If youll do a search under my postings youll find a review for the light.