Aspheric lenses-where?

SafetyBob

Enlightened
I am about ready to tackle the aspheric modded M@g. I have also been reading all the links too. The number of lenses at the Surplus Shed are overwhelming. Plus, it would be nice to not have to either make a new bezel or dremel the crap out of a lense to make it fit the M@g.

So I have listed below what I feel are the pressing questions us noobs need answered on aspherics.

1. What aspheric fits a mag without modification?

2. What aspheric fits a mag with minor dremel modification?

3. What else will work in a mag with new bezel, or major modification?

I think everyone will benefit from this knowledge. HELP!!

Bob E.

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
If looking for an aspherical lens for incans. the ones in my sign line are drop ins.

I am about ready to tackle the aspheric modded M@g. I have also been reading all the links too. The number of lenses at the Surplus Shed are overwhelming. Plus, it would be nice to not have to either make a new bezel or dremel the crap out of a lense to make it fit the M@g.

So I have listed below what I feel are the pressing questions us noobs need answered on aspherics.

1. What aspheric fits a mag without modification?

2. What aspheric fits a mag with minor dremel modification?

3. What else will work in a mag with new bezel, or major modification?

I think everyone will benefit from this knowledge. HELP!!

Bob E.

ledaholic

Enlightened
Hey Bob, I have 1 I got from SS a while back. It fits the Mag with no mods. I bought 2, used 1, gave the other 1 away. You can have the remaining lens, I don't care for the type of beam they produce. Shoot me your add and I'll put it in the mail.
Happy New Year

The other Bob