• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's Mini-HID

elnino

Enlightened
For sale:

Mac's Mini-HID, pewter

Purchased from this link:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/100345

From Mac's description, Mini-HID includes everything listed here except the modified stock reflector:

-Stock 2d Cut down 3", re-threaded and bored to house the Welch Allyn 10watt Solarc Ballast and Lamp
-Tailswitch with positive feel 3amp rated switch. (Mini-HID only draws 1 amp)
-4 x CR123 2x2 configuration Modamag battery holder. 3 RCR123's plus 1 dummy cell could be used also
-Ballast is not potted therefore if ever needed it can be removed and placed into another host
-Modified stock relector (not included as mine warped from the heat)
-UCL lens

The light is in very, very good condition. The head has a few scratches/smudges which I have tried to show in the pics.
Please note that the pictures make the scratches look worse than they are. It's not a shelf queen or a safe king, but it's not bad either.
The lamp has about three hours total runtime on it.

I will include the following extras:

4 new Surefire primary SF123A's good 'til 2016, not pictured below but will be included
3 Battery Station RCR123's
1 CR123 dummy cell
1 UCL with LDF (Light Diffusion Film) diffuser lens
1 Modamag smooth aluminum reflector

Pictures:
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Reason for selling is I want to fund another purchase. I used the light to track blood during two hunting seasons. I now use a XeVision Barnburner for that purpose :devil:. I'm just not using this light anymore.

First to post "I'll take it" without conditions has priority. Payment via non-CC PayPal or USPS money order.

Asking: $200 Shipped within CONUS only including USPS Priority Mail with DC. Insurance, certified or registered mail is extra upon request. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Any questions, please send a PM or email me at: e_nino <at> hotmail <dot> com

Thanks for looking.

Edward

Last edited:

elnino

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Mini-HID

Jeff, I have received your PayPal payment. The Mini-HID is SOLD! My plan is to get this out tomorrow. I will send you a PM then. Thank you.

Edward

Empyfree

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Mini-HID

Please edit your post title to show sold, :poke: you got my heart racing there! Another mini hid missed darnit! :awman:

elnino

Enlightened
Empyfree: I didn't mean to get your heart racing. I was not sure how to edit the title yesterday. I just figured it out and have changed it.

markdi: Yes, the light was sold to jeffb

jeffb: PM sent with tracking numbers. Thanks again.

Edward

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received today.......great light, great transaction!

Thank You,

Jeff