TL-3 bulb source that ships to Canada

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the best source of TL-3 bulbs that ships to Canada? I got my fivemega socket along with a TL-3 bulb but the bulb is a dud... :( I need to find some fast!

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sucks...I did not think it would be that much.
I would email or call Greg at Brightguy to see if they would mail your package. Greg is a great guy to deal with.
Shipping to Canada is only via UPS and is around 50$... A little bit overkill for a 6$ bulb...

Patsplace

Newly Enlightened
The folks at Lighhound are great to deal with and they use USPS for shipping. Very accomodating folks that will get in what ever it is that you need. Takes a bit of time but such is life.

DO NOT USE UPS!!! The charge like crazy and then want you to hire a customs broker (in addition to having to pay for their "broker" at the border) and by the time the smoke clears, you just can't afford to use these guys.

I just refused a shipment that was sent UPS by accident.

USPS works great, you can specify a signature on delivery and the cost is way, way less and the shipping time is equal to or better to my place on the BC Coast.

The way it is, is that if a Store uses UPS, I can't deal with them.

Pat

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
The folks at Lighhound are great to deal with and they use USPS for shipping. Very accomodating folks that will get in what ever it is that you need. Takes a bit of time but such is life.

DO NOT USE UPS!!! The charge like crazy and then want you to hire a customs broker (in addition to having to pay for their "broker" at the border) and by the time the smoke clears, you just can't afford to use these guys.

I just refused a shipment that was sent UPS by accident.

USPS works great, you can specify a signature on delivery and the cost is way, way less and the shipping time is equal to or better to my place on the BC Coast.

The way it is, is that if a Store uses UPS, I can't deal with them.

Pat

I know about UPS/USPS/Lighthound. I've dealed with Lighthound in the past and I'm satisfied by their service! Since I'm a big eBayer, I also know not to use any private courier (UPS/FedEx/etc)...

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked on google, and there are three branches of a company called "Levitt-Safety" in Ontario that are listed as Authorized Streamlight dealers.

I would prolly find the closest branch and see if they had them. And if they're too far away, ask them if they'd drop some in the mail for you... so you don't have to pay expensive shipping. :shrug:

BigBoy

Enlightened
I've got 2 new TL3 bulbs that I would be happy to part with. How does $10 sound shipped for both? Looks like I have some Strion bulbs, TL2 bulbs, Rage bulb assy's. What in the world was I thinking?

Bob