• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MilkyModded Aleph 3 w/ MM 18650 **Withdrawn**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
This is one of the lights I said I would never sell, I really need to stop saying that.:rolleyes: It is a MilkyModded Aleph 3 head that houses a MM+ and an SSC P4 USWOH, AWESOME beam quality here. The bling on the A3 is a custom Ti bezel done by fellow CPF'er Delghi, it really finishes it off nicely. The body is a Mirage Man Natural (which matches the head pretty well), Flared 1 x 18650, serious quality. The tail is a Surefire Zwhatever (you tell me and then we'll both know). This piece is pretty flawless, the only visible issue are a few scuffs on the window that are noticeable if held at the right angle. I am not looking to part this one out (please post no "DIBS" on parts), but anything is possible down the line if all the planets are aligned correctly.

Not one interested party, gotta hang this one up.:confused:

Glow rings NOT INCLUDED :devil:

DSC01938.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

Last edited:

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Re: Aleph 3, MM 18650, SF

I believe it is a Z68 tailcap. Good luck with the sale that Aleph 3 w/ the Ti bezel rocks.

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: Aleph 3, MM 18650, SF

Yeah the tailcap is Z68 but is not available at the surefire website huh go figure. Any trades you willing to take besides the XR-19 C?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MilkyModded Aleph 3 w/ MM 18650

D@##!+ Man! Snap out of it! What are you thinking selling this gem???? Withdraw it this second while you there is still a chance.

On the off chance that you don't take my advice, could you tell me what kind of driver the light engine is built with and if it can run off of 2 x CR123?

Thank you.

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: MilkyModded Aleph 3 w/ MM 18650

If there is no interest by this evening, this one will go back on the tree. It's far too pretty to let it suffer any longer....:sigh:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MilkyModded Aleph 3 w/ MM 18650 **LAST MINUTE DROP**

DIBS on the Glow Rings!:poke:

thom

Enlightened
Re: MilkyModded Aleph 3 w/ MM 18650 **LAST MINUTE DROP**

DIBS on the Glow Rings!:poke:

Sorry griff,

I pm'd hog with some questions, and asked for dibs on the glow rings already. He may need some help ascertaining the monetary value of this light though. Personally, I think he needs to withdraw it. Then take up donations to cure whatever illness possessed him to offer it in the first place.

thom

DM51

Flashaholic
Fuhgetaboudit, you were warned just 4 days ago about trashing sales threads, and here you are again with a baiting post.

Please take 4 days off to reconsider your attitude and posting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.