Hugsby R1 lion&asphercial Quickmod!

mash.m

Enlightened
yesterday i did a quickmod to my hugsby r1. now it is aspherical and powered by one 18650:

4swf-14.jpg

reflector with 17mm aspherical lens from sureplusshed.lens is glued with a few epoxy:
4swf-15.jpg

cuttet the spring, shiftily the spring to the taicap inside and the 18650 fits perfect without any other changes:
4swf-16.jpg

beamshot, distance flashligth-wall 2,5meters. diameter of the die 40cm:
4swf-17.jpg

all done in 30 minutes :popcorn:

markus

Nos

Enlightened
hey nice mod ^^ and a good hotspot for such a small lens...... can u please make some beamshots from +100 meters? :p

cause i was about to order the same lens [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PL1099, right? ;)

can someone tell me the diameter of the inner head of the L0D ?

:cool: 10400 and asheric would :poof:
[/FONT]

Last edited:

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey nice mod ^^ and a good hotspot for such a small lens...... can u please make some beamshots from +100 meters? :p

cause i was about to order the same lens [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PL1099, right? ;)

can someone tell me the diameter of the inner head of the L0D ?

:cool: 10400 and asheric would :poof:
[/FONT]

And L0D-size aspheric lens would be dissappointing in the throw category compared to mag-sized lenses.

Nos

Enlightened
And L0D-size aspheric lens would be dissappointing in the throw category compared to mag-sized lenses.

yeah sure it wont throw that far....but the outbut will still be better than with reflector?!:shrug: .....can this lens it fit and be focused in L0D?

any wrong thread, i like your mod :wave:

Last edited: