• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: HA-Nat MiniMag

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Found (thanks will!): Looking to buy a MiniMiniMag (1xAA) in new condition in HA-Nat, black, or pewter.

Edit:

Also looking for stock MiniMag in HA-Nat 1xAA or 2xAA.

Thanks

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: MiniMiniMag

I can cut down a black or gray ( pewter ) to a 1AA size. I do not know of any HA minis out there.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

sizzle just sold a couple, but they are RARE. I am kicking myself for not snagging them, actually. Someone should do a full bore run of HA 1xAAs. They'll sell like mad. :poke:

+1 on will. He does fantastic work. I have 5 lights inbound from him as we, er, speak.

Burgess

Flashaholic

:popcorn:

(marking this thread, cuz' it's interesting)

_

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Will, PM sent regarding getting my HA Minimags shortened.

donn_

Flashaholic

Actually, I have a couple of them. I also have an H22A turbohead for one of them. I'll shoot some pics in the morning, and post them here.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hoffner5 just did a group buy for HAIII - black or natural over in the marketplace. He offered some services, not sure what was available for the mini-mags. He just closed down the offereing.

I can cut them down, not a problem, One thing, and this is my preference, I cut a few down to take a 14670 Li-Ion battery, I have made up some 17 mm dummy batteries in case a 14500 is used, I like the size and the look.

donn - if you are willing to sell a HAIII that's fine with me. Do you have cutdown HAIIIs?

darkzero - PM sent

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Hoffner5 just did a group buy for HAIII - black or natural over in the marketplace. He offered some services, not sure what was available for the mini-mags. He just closed down the offereing.

I can cut them down, not a problem, One thing, and this is my preference, I cut a few down to take a 14670 Li-Ion battery, I have made up some 17 mm dummy batteries in case a 14500 is used, I like the size and the look.

donn - if you are willing to sell a HAIII that's fine with me. Do you have cutdown HAIIIs?

darkzero - PM sent

I replied to your PM before seeing your post. I have two HAIII Minimags that I'd like to send to you & get the shortened for the 14670 Li-Ions along with the 17mm dummies. I like that idea better.

I'm still interested on what donn has to offer as well.

Thanks

flip

Enlightened

Can you shorten a 2AAA Minimag down for 1AAA and rethread the body for the original tail cap?

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you shorten a 2AAA Minimag down for 1AAA and rethread the body for the original tail cap?

I have only done one that size - but to answer your question - yes

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Actually, I have a couple of them. I also have an H22A turbohead for one of them. I'll shoot some pics in the morning, and post them here.

Bump on the HAIII MiniminiMag pics. :popcorn:

donn_

Flashaholic

Here they are:

004-21.jpg

005-13.jpg

Each set is very close to a perfect color-match. The one with the turbohead is lighter, while the other is darker.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Here they are:

004-21.jpg

005-13.jpg

Each set is very close to a perfect color-match. The one with the turbohead is lighter, while the other is darker.

I'm interested in the left one but with the original bezel only. Please let me know how much.

Thanks