E2L Awesome!! ,anything in a 2AA

Riddick

Newly Enlightened
I love my E2L Outdoorsman 45 lumen single stage 9hr runtime so much I bought 2 of'em, and will more than likely will buy the dual output light also.

But does anyone know of 2AA light with similar output and runtime and quality construction? Obviously this is for AA commonality and to loan out with out having to give a E2L to some bonehead!

Thanks in advance :wave: I'd go $75.00 or there abouts

Riddick

Newly Enlightened
Ok went over to Bright guy AA section and took a look at Princeton Tec Torrent 8 AA's wow , anyone have any experience with this light? Or is it similar to the Streamlight Propoly 4 AA?

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been looking for that same light (2AA similar to E2L). I'll let you know if I find it. The closest I've found is an Elektrolumens Lucidus XR2, but I don't think those are in production at the moment.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I'd actually recommend something completely different. The RC-N3. Forward clickie, cheap enough so you won't care to beat it up, good quality(some say equal or more then Fenix Quality), and with good NiMh batteries, 4-5 hours of regulated runtime. I've also hard the clip is easy to remove.

Shipping would be slow though and no two mode.

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you looked at the Fenix L2D Q5? I know it's not a direct comparison, but it's 2 AA and it has good runtime, especially given it's a multi-mode light.