• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired $250 McG 27LT-s with MOFO ti and pictures

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
McG 27lt-s with a titanium MOFO bezel that i flame anodized, and has a small slot milled opposite the clip that has a green tritium vial epoxied in. i would rate it 8/10 spent most of its time with me in a backpack but has been used as it was meant to be.
$250 shipped CONUS.

Aleph a19 1xcr123 with McClickie, type 3 HA olive, and titanium crenellated bezel like on a McG PD, the light engine is a cree XR-E, driven at 1000ma, its the brightest little light i have ever owned. 7/10 its been used and not babied.
$150 SOLD Shipped CONUS.

or both for $450

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

Last edited:

cqbdude

Enlightened
Re: McG 27LT-s and Aleph 1xcr123 1K-ma Now with pictures

The A19 is a smoking deal....I wouldnt hesitate to deal with Mossy...
Wish I had more money...or I would snatch that puppy...

cqbdude

Enlightened

Ok...you got yourself a deal..

Ill take it..

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened

I don't need anymore lights but I'll buy the knife :poke:,I've been looking for a green one.

thom

Enlightened

And ill be more than happy to sell it to you, how does $350 shipped sound? thats a knife youll never see again, Benchmade didnt make it.

As long as your selling off other stuff how about that lime Mini-Mag and red and white clicky pen...

thom

thom

Enlightened

that clicky pen is rare. the drug on the side has been recalled by the FDA. 600 bucks out the door.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: :takeit: I assume that includes the pen, mag, 27lt-s and your Knife.... J/K

If you were serious then I had no idea there was a market for such things.... How do you insure against counterfeits?

Honestly though, what would you take for the lime Mag?

thom

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast

i was just joking.
the mini mag and griptilian arent for sale, at least if i sold them i would be buying a breitling with the cash i got for them. they both took me a long time to track down and i dont want to let them go.

thom

Enlightened

i was just joking.
the mini mag and griptilian arent for sale, at least if i sold them i would be buying a breitling with the cash i got for them. they both took me a long time to track down and i dont want to let them go.

Nice choice.... LMK if you decide to part with the mag.... I've been looking for quite awhile too. I need a lil bro for my Mac Sceptre and P7 Mag Limeys :thumbsup:

BTW any interest in a Citizen Eco-Drive Duo BJ3010-51L???? They are VERY rare....

thom

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice choice.... LMK if you decide to part with the mag.... I've been looking for quite awhile too. I need a lil bro for my Mac Sceptre and P7 Mag Limeys :thumbsup:

BTW any interest in a Citizen Eco-Drive Duo BJ3010-51L???? They are VERY rare....

thom

i dont know anything about that watch