Pretty Colored Surefire Flashlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
What all colors of lights/models has Surefire made available for public consumption over the years? I don't mean the one's like Size15's purple A2 that weren't available to the general public. I mean production runs. I've had a few red and green 3P's and I've owned and sold an OD green 6P, a violet 6P, a blue 6P, a patriotic 6P. I regret selling every one of them. How many different one's are there out there? How many were produced of the colored models? Were they special limited editions or something they tried and found not profitable? Also, are the days of colored SF's past or is it something they do periodically? I would think around Christmas a colored 6P in a gift box would sell like hotcakes. If you have any colored SF's how about posting pics of them?

Size15's

Flashaholic
There's another thread somewhere on colourful SureFire collections but I've found this thread in the Flashlight Collecting Forum is a better place to continue this topic...

(so I'll lock this thread)

P.S.
The Purple A2's were a product sold through a Dealer just like the Black A2's and other colourful SureFires. It's just a matter of how many were made.
Mostly the colourful SureFires were less than 1000 units I believe.

Al

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.