• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire/Milky Defender Kit *THIRD REDUCTION*

donn_

Flashaholic
This is all you need. A Lego set consisting of 4 different lights; 2 incandescents ranging from 90-190 lumens and 2 LEDs ranging from 200-230 lumens, all riding in three heads on a single body, and running on 1x rechargeable cell. It's all tucked into a waterproof, dust-proof and shock-proof case measuring approximately 8" x 6.5" x 3.5". Throw it in the truck, boat or bugout bag, and you'll have plenty of light options.

The basis of the kit is a mint Surefire E2 Defender, bored out for an AW 17670 Li-Ion Cell. Inside the strike bezeled head is a Lumens Factory EO-E1R incandescent lamp, at 90 lumens. On the tail, the standard button-protecting, tail-standing shrouded strike switch.

Next is a mint Surefire black 6P Defender strike bezel, carrying a BugOut Gear, Cree Q5 Super Premium Drop-in at 230 lumens. It easily mounts to the E2D tube with the included black E2C adapter.

To accessorize the 6PD, we have a Lumens Factory EO-4, 190 lumen 3.7V incandescent lamp.

Finally, a Milkyspit 'Boxter' KL4-BK head sporting an SSC P4 USWOH emitter driven by a multi-level Acorn driver, running up to 200 lumens.

Rounding out the set are 2 brand new AW 17670 Li-Ion cells, one in the tube and one in the case.

It's all Fitted into a Pelican 1120 case.

To summarize, included in the Pelican case are:

1x.. E2D-BK, bored for 17670
1x.. LF E0-E1R 90 lumen incandescent lamp

1x.. 6PD-BK bezel

1x.. E2C-BK adapter

1x.. BugOut Gear Q5 230 lumen drop-in

1x.. LF EO-4 190 lumen incandescent lamp
1x.. KL4-BK 'Boxter' SSC P4 USWOH with Acorn driver @200 lumens

2X.. AW 17670 Li-Ion cells

001-56.jpg

003-33.jpg

002-57.jpg

004-11.jpg

The price is
$550...$525...$500...$475...delivered via Priority Mail, Insured. No Paypal fees.

The Fine Print:

All pricing includes the following:

1. Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, CONUS. (Mandatory)

2. Insurance on items priced over $50, CONUS. (Mandatory)

International Customers: I'll ship anywhere International Priority Mail goes. The same requirements apply. The shipment must be insured to the actual value of the item, and the buyer bears the added cost of both postage and insurance, over domestic charges. Customs forms will reflect actual cost of the item. No exceptions.

3. PayPal Fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card. (No other form of payment accepted.)

Unconditional "I'll Take It" posted in the thread has priority over any other expressed interest.

Prompt PayPal, to the address in my profile, required.

Trades and counter-offers will be considered. Please use the email address in my profile instead of PM.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire/Milky Defender Kit *REDUCED AGAIN*

Donn I don't know how I missed this package but it looks Great!
I really like how you put that combo together

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire/Milky Defender Kit *REDUCED AGAIN*

Add Editor to your resume