• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) Mac's Sceptre w/batteries and charger

neue

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a Mac's Sceptre (black), 7 x Q5 cree emitters, no red in center (very bright!), engraved TC. This is the brightest light, with the whitest tint, in my collection - I hate to part with it, but I have to narrow down the collection.

Here's the original sales thread for more info.

*7x Cree Q5 Bin WC LED's
*7x Mcr17XR Reflectors
*Custom Anodized Heatsink
*2-Stage resistored tailswitch
*UCL Lens
*Premium FiveMega battery holder for 6xR123 cells

Light is setup to draw 150ma on low. Estimated output is approximately 350 lumens with over 4 hours runtime

On high the light draws 650ma for and estimated output of over 1100 lumens and over an hour runtime.

A new set of Powerizer batteries and charger is included!

The price for this light (with batteries) is: $450 (what I paid for just the light, so the batteries are free), shipped Priority Mail.

Paypal only (cash or CC acceptable), US addresses only. All prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Questions and PM are welcome (although it may take me a day to respond).
Paypal to: mike [at] neue [dot] com
Please add your CPF user name in your Paypal payment somewhere. Thanks.

Please give me a day to respond, since it is a holiday weekend, and I'll only be checking my listing in the late evening.

sceptre1.jpg

sceptre2.jpg

Last edited:

neue

Newly Enlightened
Re: Mac's Sceptre w/batteries and charger **price drop**

Price drop.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mac's Sceptre w/batteries and charger **price drop**

Dang it! I need this to come up in JUNE! (I'll have the funds then)

...anywho, nice torch, and good luck with the sale!:drool:

Mayo