• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: milkyspit Creemator package!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to a pending purchase I've decided to sell my milkyspit Creemator. Here's a link to beamshots. Here's a mini review I did.

Milky modded E1L CREEMATOR. The light is only about three months old and in great condition. It puts out a wonderful beam, with a good throw and very bright spill. My preference is to have a light that I can use when hiking, and this is about the best I've owned! Multi-level, very usable beam, with a great warm tint that is the best for color rendition in an LED.

It's sporting a CREE Q5, emitting the most beautiful creamy, white beam I've seen. The optic was removed and replaced with a McR19-XR reflector. The lens is UCL. The electronics have been replaced with the AcornDx867 (v.7.11.30.01) driver and firmware. It puts out 4 levels of brightness….from a low of 3 lumen up to a scorching 180+ lumens... 180+ lumens coming from a tiny little light that you can almost hide in your hand. It uses 1 x 3.7v Li-Ion rechargeable or two 3v Lithium primaries. The HA nat KL1 has two small nicks in the HA at the base where it attaches to the flashlight body- it was received this way. The E1L body is 95+%. The clicky HA nat tailcap is 95+%. No nicks in either. The color matching is the best I've seen.

But wait! There's MORE! ;)

I'm including:
- E2E HA nat body, capable of swallowing AW protected 17670s (95+%)
- E2E incan bezel (some nicks in HA, as shown in pics below)
- E2E clicky tailcap (some nicks in HA, as shown in pics below)
- LumensFactory E0-E1R bulb with less than 5 mins runtime

This means you can play "SureFire lego" at will. Run the E0-E1R in the E2E body and head with a 17670 and have a 90 bulb lumen incan! Run the KX1 head on the E1L body and have a pocket rocket! Or swap them out at will for a mix-and-match approach to personal illumination.

Price: US$275 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, uninsured to US residents. I will ship overseas, at cost. Insurance can be provided if requested, at cost. I'll accept Paypal with NO FEES to you. No cells are included in this offer. No waiting for a build, no additional expenses of the E2E body, E0-E1R, etc. This is really a good deal. I paid $250 for the KX1/E1L alone 2 months ago. Paypal to: kimo123 at hotmail dot com. (The Anso necker will be sold separately on the CPF Marketplace).

I have the original packaging and milkyspit tape. Since I'm at the shore, and those items are at my home, I'll send them separately at my expense (standard mail).

First "I'll Take It" posting here wins. Please PM me, as well. If you claim "I'll Take It" I expect payment within 24 hours. If no payment nor communication is received, it will go to the next in line. This will not contribute to global warming nor cooling. This offer is void where prohibited. No whales were injured in the creation of this ad. I did graduate high school, as a matter of fact. Yes, I do enjoy walks on the beach under the light of the moon. Please remember: Enjoy life, eat out more often.

:sssh: :popcorn:

Last edited: