• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-$10; New 6.0 V 2500 mAh NiCd, OEM Mag Charger Battery

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
S O L D -$10; New 6.0 V 2500 mAh NiCd, OEM Mag Charger Battery

batze3.jpg
$10 USD

This is a pack of 5 sub C batteries, specifically for the Mag Chargher but with 6.0 volts and your imagination you have incan and LEDs lights to build.

Intec I1506 6.0 Volts 2.5 Ah battery, for sale at $10 USD

I bought a new Mag Charger and I am stripping it down to build into a Lithium powered 5761 to run at 7.3 volts and about 900 torch lumens. Hence one new 6.0volt battery left over. I will charge it correctly with my BC-6 charger, it is ready to ship.

They sell for $20 or more

http://www.brightguy.com/products/MagLite_Rechargeable_Battery.php
http://www.flashlightking.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi
http://www.zbattery.com/Maglite-6V-NiCad-Rechargeable-Battery-Pack?sc=1&category=-101

Some people just put different bulbs into the MC to get more our of it. 200 torch lumens is standard. With the WA 1160 bulb you get @ 370 torch lumens. If you use a 6 volt Phillips 5761 (this is not even a hot wire it is designed for 6 Volts) you get even more 497 @ 500. so why bother with the 1160 mod?
Discussed here:
\Brightest Simple Mag Charger Mod, brighter than the 1160

I am a private hobbyist, although the battery is new you must consider I am not commercial or a dealer so this second hand and has no guarantee from me.

Seller pays shipping, USPS to North America. Shipping is upon receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

Here is the certification that you know what you are doing and do so at your own risk if you buy. I do this with everything I sell these days. Up front we all know where we stand. Don't we love modern society and its concepts?

THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE, MATERIALS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED SECOND HAND USED, AND NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS OFFERED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPILATION OF THE PARTS AND COMPONENTS ARE NOT PROVEN TO BE COMPATIBLE FOR ANY INTENDED USE AND HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE, SAFETY OR RELIABILITY. THE BUYER AND END USER PURCHASE OR USE OF THESE PARTS INDIVIDUALLY OR TOGETHER AS A COMPLETE DEVICE DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND RELEASE THE ENTITY A.K.A. NORTHERN LIGHTS OF ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE, POSSESSION AND USE OF THE ITEMS REPRESENTED IN THIS OFFER FOR SALE. BUYER CERTIFIES THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ITERATED OR NOT HEREIN AND UNDERSTAND THIS LIABILITY RELEASE AND ALSO CERTIFIES THAT THEY ARE OF AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM. BUYER AND USER ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS STATEMENT AND INDICATE SUCH BY ACCEPTING AND PURCHASING THESE ITEMS IN THIS OFFER

Last edited:

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
can you ship it to Italy?

here that's something like 50$...:shakehead

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
cleaning up my bench and noticed this is still hanging around, new and not used.

Seen a few posts where person could use a new mag charger battery.

I am clearing my CPF stuff, soon I hope to finish my last two lights for '09, maybe my last two period as I have become bored with building and posting; and I read CPF about 50% less. I am fading
A w a y . . .