muhahaha

Metatron

Banned
P1010220-1.jpg

my 'new' miky DestroyerII- Head : KL2 Milky Modified X464 'Destroyer II'. 3xSSC P4, USWOH.
Body : Leef 1x18650 HA-NAT.
Tail : SF SW01 Twisty Switch.

P1010234.jpg

a few of the Destroyers sleeping buddys:) on the right is a fb1 with a kl4 head powered by an rcr. in the middle an L1.

i dunno lads, i have 2 surefires and i must say would i be correct in saying that surefire is in the torch world as bose is in the home theatre world- highly over rated.:thinking: i mean to say, my ex 10 out shines them, and all my derrys outshine them. so whats the attraction. lost on me.

Last edited:

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My psychic powers tell me it draws 3 amps or very close from that battery. Want to tell us what it measures on a non psychic ammeter?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahhh...yes...

B) High Output Led Light. 464 Regulated lumens -->53 minutes runtime. (SOLD & PAID)-->metatron
Head : KL2 Milky Modified X464 'Destroyer II'. 3xSSC P4, USWOH.
Body : Leef 1x18650 HA-NAT.
Tail : SF SW01 Twisty Switch.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
send that L1 into milky. Honestly, i hate the stock L1. but, i think the Milky L1 is very close to my perfect EDC light.

;)

Crenshaw

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you waiting to save up enough money to pay the electric bill so you can charge up that battery and actually turn it on for some beam shots or what? :crackup:

Its a nice looking silver colored stick right now. Might be good to put one of those tea cup candles in the bezel and you hold it up to the sky to light the room with?

How about showing off the power and the glory (photons) that it was meant to be.

Or be a real nice guy and send it to me so I can take some shots with it lighting up the indoor gun range at 50 feet and see how it looks on all 5 target stations????? :naughty: :naughty:

Metatron

Banned
Are you waiting to save up enough money to pay the electric bill so you can charge up that battery and actually turn it on for some beam shots or what? :crackup:

Its a nice looking silver colored stick right now. Might be good to put one of those tea cup candles in the bezel and you hold it up to the sky to light the room with?

How about showing off the power and the glory (photons) that it was meant to be.

Or be a real nice guy and send it to me so I can take some shots with it lighting up the indoor gun range at 50 feet and see how it looks on all 5 target stations????? :naughty: :naughty:
took it out in the rain last night to compare with my wolfy P7. its a true floody on the warm side compared to the wolfy which put out a clearer, whiter beam with more throw as well as spill. as soon as its stopped raining i will swing my camera into action, in the meantime, be nice and try and hit ur targets:crackup:

Last edited: