Micro Illuminator delayed, YEA???? (whaaa?)

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just read on this site that the highly awaited Micro Illuminators are delayed. So why is that GOOD news?

Read (copied from the web site:
====================================
Projected availability is 15 April.
Tax day is here, but where, oh where, are the Micros?

Well, it's not all bad news. No, they're not ready; but really not that far off. The converters are done, gold plating and all. However, the one final and critical ingredient is missing; Luxeons. We haven't received Luxeons yet in quantity worthy of these lights. We've got some really nice samples, but not enough to even begin to fill orders. Don't worry, people are hard at work as we speak trying to get them delivered to us.

Believe me, we're more disappointed than you. This has been a major investment for us both in time and money, and it's like getting to the starting gate of a race without the starting shot. Everything is ready to go as soon as we get the Luxeons.

I wish I could give a specific date, but right now it's beyond our control, but being worked.

Thank you for your understanding in this, but we want to see this through with only the finest quality parts possible. Stay tuned for future updates.........
===============================

I personally would rather wait for a good color and efficient, so thanks for the efforts Llambda and ArcMania!

Oh why can't they just be consistently the whitest brightest LED's out there?

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
The good news is that my money ( what's left of it because of CPF) will stay in the bank just a little bit longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the understanding on wanting only the best.

Here's a look at the magic that will make it all possible.

ArcLam3.jpg

Hopefully, it won't be long ...........

ufokillerz

Enlightened
wow those look nice. are the micro-illuminators epoxied in also like the lambda illuminator i have is? (well specifically the R4H that Mr.Bulk had) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif