Canon Powershot G5, pouch wanted!

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
I'm getting my new 2nd hand Powershot G5 this week. I wanted a half decent camera for toss in the backpack and lug around everywhere duty, and the G5 seems to be perfect for my purposes.

But as I have a lot of other stuff in my bag, including stuff you wouldn't want to come in to direct contact with a camera like heavily knurled flashlights, I'm looking for a pouch to put it in.

I'd like it to fit nice and tight and waste as little space as possible. Extra pockets for accessories aren't needed. And as this pouch will be carried inside a backpack, belt clips & loops and carry straps are completely unimportant :)

What can you guys (& gals ofcourse) suggest me?

gorn

Enlightened
You can pick up nice fitted leather cases on ebay for under $10. Some are even less expensive. I've had good luck with the ones i've bought for my cameras.

gromit

Newly Enlightened
Quantaray Pro holster style. While it has a handle on top and three small outside storage pockets, there are others out there that dont. It works great to toss around and provides good protection and is small enough to put in my backpack.