Finally, I've found a Brinkmann Legend LX!

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Finally, I\'ve found a Brinkmann Legend LX!

After what seems to have been months of harassing the staff at local Walmarts around town, I have finally been able to purchase the illusive Brinkmann Legend LX. In a word..."Wow!"

I cannot believe I put off purchasing this light when they first came out. For a $20 lithium powered light, this has to be one of the best buys in torchdom. I like it much more than the Pelican M6 (annoying tailcap issues with the M6). Very bright, solid construction and a true bargain. Definately a must to own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Finally, I\'ve found a Brinkmann Legend LX!

my wal-mart finally got them. the odd shape, no clip and rubber grip turned me off.

for $20 its a good deal, but i'd still rather have a scorpion or a G2 since the price drop on both.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

To be honest, the rubber grip and the large head of the Legend LX doesn't bother me at all. In fact I'd rather have the rubber grip over a slick surface. I even like the tailcap switch on the Legend LX better than my Streamlight Scorpion's switch. Now I've got to go out and buy a sheath for it. By the way, has anyone modifed their Legend LX and turned it into an LED light?

DHCrocks

Newly Enlightened

over here its $23 at walls but yeah this has got to be the best value in lights. the head is kind of big and the switch is really stiff and the craftsmanship is no where close to a surefire but damn, this baby is bright. now if they came out with a 3 or 4 cell light that would be killer.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad your happy with it. Hope you did not throw out the card insert from the package, as you need the phone number to order extra bulbs. That was the first thing I did after I got mine.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

[ QUOTE ]
Charles Bradshaw said:
Glad your happy with it. Hope you did not throw out the card insert from the package, as you need the phone number to order extra bulbs. That was the first thing I did after I got mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I kept the card insert. Just in case. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

If I remember correctly, I wasted a very nice green LED after about 5 seconds plugged in to my LX....

Baby it was BRIGHT for them seconds!!!!