• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MIL-SPEC HA III (Olive) Mag host

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Here is a small run of Mag host in true MIL-SPEC HA III (Olive) for the HA III fans. The host are strip bare to before they goes to the HA III stage. Quality is ensure!! They have extremely hard and wear resistance on their treated surface. If you happen to get one and need rework on a lathe. You will know what I mean ;)

These host comes with standard Mag stock parts and ready to be modded :devil:. And all necessary electrical contact has been rework just like what you will see on the stock Mag.

Alternatively, you can also sign up here.

This few are for sale, ready to ship

HAmag.jpg

Here are the pricing for each:

MAG HA III 1D host - $100 *** 1 available, 1 SOLD***
( Fluted head / Cut / rethread from 2D, fit AW 1D Li ion )

MAG HA III 1C host - $85 *** SOLD ***
( Cut / rethread from 2C, fit AW 1C Li ion )

MAG HA III 2C host - $65 *** 1 available ***
( Stock size )

Shipping is $18 each. Additional host add $8.

Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail. Please allow 9 - 11 working days for it to arrive.

First to say " I'll take it, follow by payment get it" . Thanks.

PAYMENT TO: info (AT) britelumens dot com

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Last edited:

Visible EM Wave

Enlightened
Wow....can't resist.

I'll take one 1D host and one 1C host.

Thanks.

EDIT: Paypal $213 sent ($100+$85+$18+$8+$2). Jo, if the M6 heatsinks haven't been sent out, you can ship these hosts with the heatsinks together. Thanks.

Last edited:

Britelumens

Enlightened
Wow....can't resist.

I'll take one 1D host and one 1C host.

Thanks.

EDIT: Paypal $213 sent ($100+$85+$18+$8+$2). Jo, if the M6 heatsinks haven't been sent out, you can ship these hosts with the heatsinks together. Thanks.

Hi Visible EM Wave,

Your HA III hosts are on the way ;), reference number sent too.
The M6 heat-sink were sent out to all participants 2 days ago, they should be on the plane now.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Visible EM Wave

Enlightened
Hi Jo,

The Mag hosts arrived this afternoon. Thanks a lot. They are very nicely made. Excellent!!!

maghanc8.jpg

(The orange dots on the 1D head are just reflections of the ceiling lights. The HAIII is perfect)

toyopet

Newly Enlightened
I received the 1D finned HA-III P7 and have to say Brightlumens' work is top notch quality. The HA is done extremely well, and I am pleased with the color. I would say it is very close in color to JetBeam's HA finish.

IMG_5622.jpg