Flashlight & Knife in one Holster Combo

cy

Flashaholic
Flashlight & Knife in one Holster Combo

From a practical point of view, having a flashlight AND your knife together in one place is just common sense. If you are a flasholic that is :D

why doesn't more mfg offer them? Sales too low? Too many different combinations possible?

Here's one of the few examples that's been offered for sale.
Too pricey for most... Surefire/Strider/Special Ops Holster combo.

Surefire Strider collaboration with M2 flashlight and Strider fixed blade residing in a Special Ops holster. knife and M2 has matching serial numbers. running P60 LED dropin with 2x 123, considering boring for 18650. in actual use Surefire U2 rides in this holster.

this is one of the few flashlight/knife holsters combination offered by any mfg. it makes such functional/tactical sense, really surprised more mfg don't offer this combo.

surefire strider2.JPG

surefire strider3.JPG

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I drilled a couple hole in the sheath that came with my Extrema Ratio Shrapnal and mounted a Surefire light holster to it. I agree that knives and light go well together..:thumbsup:

014-4.jpg

015-6.jpg

crocodilo

Enlightened
I have a small Victorinox leather holster that is a great (tight) fit for a SAK Soldier and an Arc-P: two quality, reliable items in a very portable package.

gchand

Newly Enlightened
I carry an (old) Leatherman PST-II combination tool along with an (old) Nuwai Q3 in a hardsided Leatherman case originally intended to hold the PST-II plus an auxiliary tool holder with bits. The plastic "U" shaped divider in the case had to be trimmed to allow room for the Q3. The Q3, of course, is modified with new reflector, upgraded LED, glass lens, two position tailcap switch, etc.

This combination has served me well for several years now.

George

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
well I am practically reving the thread but anyway....

Here is my improvised combo I used for some time at work...

igp3438nn7.jpg

igp3442up9.jpg

I used a piece of male velcro to make a divider to ease use and protect my Rexlight.

igp3444sy0.jpg

Enjoy, Kostas