Can Anyone ID These Lights

Holepuncher

Enlightened
The first one is the Coast shown in the picture next to the Fenix E01. Its a single 5mm led running on 4 AG5 coin cells. I cant find it anywhere even on coast's website and would like to get some more.

The one in the second picture I'm just curious about. Someone gave it to me as a gift a few years ago but there is no name on the light itself. It has both an incadescent bulb and three 5mm leds in a focusing head and is 3XAAA. Its very nicely made but not bright.

Thanks

2A.JPG

1A.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8h6a5/2.JPG

squareone

Newly Enlightened
the one in the second pic is from target. Its a no name brand I have one also.

Illum

Flashaholic
:grin2:

the second ones definitely a Nuwai of some sort, Nuwai's a manufacturer, not a retailer...its the retailers that slaps their labels on it...River Rock is known to do this to Nuwai lights
MODEL NO. PL-389 / PL-385

• LED / Krypton Rubber Handtorch
  • Touch ABS Housing / Rubber Body
  • Focus Beam (Krypton) BURN TIME
  • LED: 80 Hrs (ALKALINE)
  • Krypton: 2.5 Hrs (ALKALINE)
  • 5mm White LED (Japan-made)
  • 3V 0.3A Krypton
  • 3 pcs 1.5V "AAA" Size Battery(Not included)
http://www.nuwai.com.tw/others/led_flashlight/pl-381.htm

Last edited:

Holepuncher

Enlightened
Still looking for the 1st one, I think its either a LED-Lenser LL7766 or LL7737...very rarely though can you find coast/LED-lenser lights that don't have holes surrounding the bezel

the second ones definitely a Nuwai of some sort, Nuwai's a manufacturer, not a retailer...its the retailers that slaps their labels on it...River Rock is known to do this to Nuwai lights
MODEL NO. PL-389 / PL-385

Yeah it looks somewhat similar to the nuwais and as squareone suggested it probably came from target because there are not to many places in this tiny state to buy flashlights. Mine has both incandescant and leds. Pressing the clicker alternates LED-OFF-Incan-OFF. I know the packaging had a name on it when I got it and I dont recall it being river rock although it could have been

As far as the lenser its definetely not the LL7737 because I have one of those as well and it cant be the LL7766 because it uses 1XAAA and mine uses 4XAG5. I

orcinus

Flashlight Enthusiast
AFAIK, Coast is just the USA distributor.
The OEM is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zweibrüder.

This might be an older light, that doesn't belong to the LED Lenser line-up.
[/FONT]

Illum

Flashaholic
Yeah it looks somewhat similar to the nuwais and as squareone suggested it probably came from target because there are not to many places in this tiny state to buy flashlights.

well the thing is, Nuwai is a company thats based in Taiwan, under 祥光牌
and Nuwai's lights are commonly sold in Target, often with other companies labels on them. River Rock was just an example of the ones who uses Nuwai lights :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zweibrüder...that explains why I can't read their website :oops:[/FONT]