Thanks for 500 Flashlights

popcornpicker

Newly Enlightened
This is meant to be a sincere tribute to those of you that have helped me give away 500+ flashlights in the past 6-8 months.

Marduke, thank you about your recommendations for my Marine son and also the fauxtons. So far , I've given away about 400 fauxtons and just ordered another 100.

To everyone else, thank you for the recommendations of the EO1, Streamlight Nano, Gerber Infinity Ultra, and the various Ultrafire lights that I've given away.

CPF has been a very rewarding expierence for me and my friends that don't stumble around in the dark anymore.

We still stumble around, but not in the dark.

LumenMan

Enlightened
This is meant to be a sincere tribute to those of you that have helped me give away 500+ flashlights in the past 6-8 months.

Marduke, thank you about your recommendations for my Marine son and also the fauxtons. So far , I've given away about 400 fauxtons and just ordered another 100.

To everyone else, thank you for the recommendations of the EO1, Streamlight Nano, Gerber Infinity Ultra, and the various Ultrafire lights that I've given away.

CPF has been a very rewarding expierence for me and my friends that don't stumble around in the dark anymore.

We still stumble around, but not in the dark.

You're a very generous person :thumbsup:

300winmag

Enlightened
Hell if I was a millionaire I would give everybody a new Polarion, hold the biggest party ever and see if we are visible from space. All cause I can.:naughty:

Jake.t

Newly Enlightened
Hell if I was a millionaire I would give everybody a new Polarion, hold the biggest party ever and see if we are visible from space. All cause I can.:naughty:

that would be awesome like the great wall of china