• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: One of a kind Mega Micro. SOLD!!!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to keep this Mega Micro but have decided to let someone else have the pleasure. What makes this one different is that it has a Cree XRE LED from a brightness bin of R2. Its driven at 350ma in order to make the light more useful, having a long runtime plus it can accept CR123's or even RCR123's rated at 3.7 volts. Yes, it has a buck/boost converter. The serial number on this Mega Micro is #055. Anyone interested in this one of a kind Mega Micro, I will let it go for $380.00 shipped by express. Will include a carrying case as well. Send me a PM or post on this thread. First person who says they will take it, gets it. My Paypal e-mail address is: arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com Make sure to include your CPF NAME when sending payment. Thank you.

ARC mania

Last edited:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: One of a kind Mega Micro.

Testing with an SF123A the Mega Micro ran for 4 hours and 10 minutes. This was in continuous use. Sorry, don't have any numbers with an RCR123 since I don't have these on hand.

ARC mania

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened

If this had been first week of february I would have take it. Tooooo many project at the moment.

StrayLight

Enlightened

Thanks for that info, most impressive. What would that be in lumens? If the standard MM is driven at 1.5A and outputs ~400 lumens (my math sucks)...

donn_

Flashaholic

The R2 @350mA is rated at ~114-127 lumens, and will probably get ~slightly over 2 hours on a rechargeable 3.7V cell.