Flashlight Enthusiast
and comes with better HS -

t10lc2.jpg

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd love to see T10L with this new reflector (and improved throw):rolleyes:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
It doesn't necessarily have better heatsinking than the other T series lights. I believe the comment meant that the heatsinking was better than the P series lights.

I just want to see a smooth reflector for the T series... maybe If we get enough people together who want it, then eagletac might pay attention.

Last edited:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Loosing regulation on 18650 makes this light just like almost everyone else's lights. :green:

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
I noticed... and I bought one from from AFAIK the only source so far :)

Loosing regulation on 18650 makes this light just like almost everyone else's lights. :green:

You're just saying that because you're comparing it to the T10L, which I doubt they will discontinue. Compared to the T10C2, it's an improvement in every respect.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're just saying that because you're comparing it to the T10L, which I doubt they will discontinue. Compared to the T10C2, it's an improvement in every respect.

Agreed, but we have no idea if they plan to discontinue anything, so a comparison to the T10L is still valid. The lights are very much in the same class, it's an apples to apples comparison of 2 18650-capable lights.

monkeymajik

Newly Enlightened

Not quite, the reviewer seems to indicate that the spill beam is better/more useful on the T10C2. I guess it would depend on what your intended use is.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 18650 capability of the T10Lc2 puts it against something like the TK11, which I believe has similar regulation (or lack thereof) on 18650's. I don't like spending 3 bucks every 2 hours, so rechargeables are way easier for me. Sure, the charger and batteries cost about $20 (for lower end), but you get more runtime and hundreds of run cycles per battery instead of just one. The regulation of the T10L was really what drew me to it over everything else. I can't find another light that has regulation that flat and maintains brightness that well.

Maybe they will make a new version of the T10L and give it to us for free... :naughty:

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
Agreed, but we have no idea if they plan to discontinue anything, so a comparison to the T10L is still valid. The lights are very much in the same class, it's an apples to apples comparison of 2 18650-capable lights.

With all due respect I don't agree. I think this light is a direct comparison to the T10C2 but the LC2 has the great advantage of taking 18650's. If EagleTac discontinues the T10L and doesn't have a regulated 18650 to replace it, then you have a point.

mrm65

Newly Enlightened
With all due respect I don't agree. I think this light is a direct comparison to the T10C2 but the LC2 has the great advantage of taking 18650's. If EagleTac discontinues the T10L and doesn't have a regulated 18650 to replace it, then you have a point.

I have been told that the T10LC2 is a direct replacement for the T10C2. I had ordered the T10C2 about 2 weeks ago but it was on back order, when stock arrived earlier this week I was informed I would be receiving the T10LC2 as this was the direct replacement.