• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Moving SALE: FiveMega body extenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Enlightened
Any Combo of Body tube and an extension will get a 15$ discount off total order.

thats per pair no limit.

you May require an O ring as pictured. This was designed and made by FiveMega. Made in The USA.

see offer here

Another great creation from FiveMega brought to you by me, NiTE.
P1010342-1.jpg

These extenders come in two sizes making many more custom configurations easy fast and inexpensive. 68 and 102 MM

Why buy a new 3x18650 when u can just buy an extender?

For the bodies, added to your order at no extra shipping cost, click on my signature

post here and same information plus your CPF handle in paypal.

Without above information, I will never figure out what for is the payment and from who.

PM for alternate payment method.
Any coment welcome.

Please read this guide before buying!
MDs Lithium-Ion > Incandescent guide + compatability/comparison chart

2x18650 body+68mm=3x18650

2x18500body+102mm=3x18650 or 6x16340

1x18500 body+102mm=3x18500

some other combinations are:

16340body+68mm=2x18500=3x16340
16340body+102mm=2x18650=4x16340
2x18500body+68mm=5x16340
2x18500body+102mm=3x18650=6x16340
18650body+68mm=2x18650

Interesting?

a 68mm FM extender is $36

a 102mm extender is $41

these prices are subject to increase. Get your low prices now!

Low Cost Shipping (in stock items NOW ship same day) :

1st class USA $5 (any quantity) with confirmation included in cost.
USPS insured+tracked Faster Priority mail for 8$ (any quantity until the flat rate package is full)
Internationaly $8 (any quantity that is practical)

If you want insurance please choose priority mail. Im not going to raise cost of first class shipping because its not likely to break, and few people are willing to pay for insurance.
I ask you please insure your shipment in case it is lost or arrives damaged.
Im using new quality control measures to insure every part going out is in mint condition.
Refunds can and will be given if parts arrive damaged and insured, or have not yet shipped. A rapid exchange at our expense will solve minor problems like getting a wrong part.
No refunds, if you "change your mind" after getting your items. I have had many customers resell FiveMega products on CPFM with no problem at all. As I make no money on this, I have no money to lay out for this type of return. If you have questions please Post them Before Buying.

Please post what you want and how many. Please dont forget shipping method. Total it all up then paypal.

Please pick an available and valid number, post here and same
Without above information, I will never figure out what for is the payment and from who.

:caution:Paypal notes are a contract with my investor and shipper, I usually dont get to see them. My shipper also does not Read the thread. Just the PayPal Notes. Your paypal notes are your most important part of your order. Please post what you are buying here as I need to keep track of demand and supply, and will pass on what you have posted..
Simply Put your CPF Handle/NAME and WHAT you want here and in your Paypal notes!!:banghead:

POST your order here as well or I will not Get to see it at all ever! Major Policy Change

Any questions about flashlights...send them to me, via Pm or even better here in the thread. He doesnt know anything about "lights" as he calls them, not illumination tools!.

also continue to post what you want in the thread and your paypal notes.

Any questions about paypal, payment methods, shipping time...Stock or inventory...Direct them to the paypal address. I do not have this info.

The investor and shipper want to make decisions in these areas, let them deal with the resulting Email from customers.....

Id only have to pass on your questions to him anyway as I dont have any inventory here or access to paypal funds.

thanks.
Just remember to put what you want, your real name and CPF handle in your PayPal notes.

PAYPAL: WonderLite(at)aol.com

yes thats (at) not @ just to stop spammers....you will use the @ symbol.

In PayPal notes put your CPF handle, What you are buying. Your name and address should come through automatically.

:poke:If you need to contact me as a last resort, use illuminationCi (at) AOL dot com:faint:

Dont worry FiveMega is backing the run. A portion of your money will be donated to FM.

these Are proudly made in the USA, Designed by Then also assembled by FiveMega, produced by his own metal shop.

about 20 of each size

#1 68mm Saltytri shipped
#2 68mm nfetterly shipped
#3 Myself, NiTE

#1 102mm LIGHTSMAD
#2 102mm Pete7226
#3 Donn
#4 jefft gets one, no charge.
5 I get one of these! NiTE

Please don't send email or questions regarding illumination tools to PayPal address.:dedhorse: It is only for payment. It was setup by my investor for that reason only. He does not know the answers to your questions. Just payment and shipment. Sending flashlight questions to the wonderlite address will result in a refund.:banned: He isnt interested in that part of this venture. He is doing me a favor, as you know I make no Money on this Labor of Love. :kiss:He Knows nothing about illumination tools and thinks I am crazy to want this stuff so bad. He thinks many are nuts :wave: to have spent so much on this hobby. He has someone to ship this for us.:twothumbs

IMG_0056.jpg

2x18650 with both size extensions. Next to a 9P

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW PRODUCT: FiveMega body extenders

Any pictures of how they will look on the existing tubes?

paulsl

Enlightened

I think he means screwed on.

Nite

Enlightened

Sorry, Im in NY and the bodies are in Florida.:mecry:

That pic was made by the designer, its the only one I have.:whistle:

I did my best.:grin2:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Send one to me and I will take all the pic's you want.:wave:

I have all your different body configurations. These tubes would have been nice when I ordered.

Nite

Enlightened

Send one to me and I will take all the pic's you want.:wave:

I have all your different body configurations. These tubes would have been nice when I ordered.

These wernt born yet when you ordered..sorry :p

I dont carry an FM 3x18650 body. It doesnt exist so I had these made instead. Much cheaper than buying a 3x18650 body.

besides many people like to fool around with 3x18650 (for IMR or LiCo) bodies from time to time, camping, Search and rescue etc, but rarely have a light that big as an EDC, way to big for just walking the dog. 1246 lumens or more for 30 minutes is overkill for me. Still I want to try it out!

paulsl

Enlightened

Nite, Overkill sounds good! More lumens is always good.

Did the other body ship (2 X 18500)? I'd like to put stuff together this WE. Maybe I'll get an extension.

Nite

Enlightened

Nite, Overkill sounds good! More lumens is always good.

Did the other body ship (2 X 18500)? I'd like to put stuff together this WE. Maybe I'll get an extension.

add any extensions, bodies, or heads, and tails. Your just in time to add to your order.

Please add 2$ to cover added weight of this free replacement shipment.

the scratches you reported were very small but they were there, ill keep that body for myself

thanks again for your business

NiTE

paulsl

Enlightened

Sorry I posted on the other thread just now. I'm not adding anything now. I just wanted to get it before the WE. that's why I asked that you send it simultaneously. If it goes priority tomorrow I'll get it. Thx.

add any extensions, bodies, or heads, and tails. Your just in time to add to your order.

Please add 2$ to cover added weight of this free replacement shipment.

the scratches you reported were very small but they were there, ill keep that body for myself

thanks again for your business

NiTE

Nite

Enlightened

if you want to add to your order, just tell me what you want, either way the order ships tomorrow.

paulsl

Enlightened

Yes. Pls ship it. If it goes priority I'll get in time. Thx,

if you want to add to your order, just tell me what you want, either way the order ships tomorrow.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

I'm confused. Are you FiveMega's new sales agent, or is he still making things also? I'm just used to his excellent level of service.

Nite

Enlightened

Yes. Pls ship it. If it goes priority I'll get in time. Thx,
So you now do NOT want to add to your order? Ok no problem. I will have my shipper give a free upgrade to priority mail so you will have it by the weekend. Also the on order Z59 will also ship out separately at no additional cost.

Thanks again for your business.

paulsl

Enlightened

Nite,
On post 8, I said I wanted to put together some of the lights this WE. I wanted to make sure I would have both parts. After that I said maybe I would order an extension not that I was ordering one. At 2 AM on post 10, and a little later in post 13, I confirmed I wasn't adding anything as it seemed you misunderstood. If the replacement 2X18500 didn't ship today like you said, with the missing Z59 switch, there is no point rushing as I won't have it in time.

Nite

Enlightened

Nite,
On post 8, I said I wanted to put together some of the lights this WE. I wanted to make sure I would have both parts. After that I said maybe I would order an extension not that I was ordering one. At 2 AM on post 10, and a little later in post 13, I confirmed I wasn't adding anything as it seemed you misunderstood. If the replacement 2X18500 didn't ship today like you said, with the missing Z59 switch, there is no point rushing as I won't have it in time.
I wasnt able to adjust your order at 2 am last night. My shipper goes to sleep quite early. Thats why he is sending it out priority mail. What day are you leaving? friday or saturday?

paulsl

Enlightened

I am leaving Friday and I don't know why you'd say you couldn't adjust my order at 2AM. I NEVER asked you to adjust anything. I even posted on the appropriate thread asking about it. Because I said maybe I'd get something in a bump to your thread, you, at your discretion decided to hold up what should have gone out last week. So you don't think you're doing me a favor by sending it Priority Mail, I PAID for Priority Mail. To be totally frank, I asked you to send it out last week but I guess you you weren't so sure about my returning the body just like you have questioned on 2 occassions the fact that I never received the second Z59 switch that I paid for. At this point, send it so I don't have to wait another week for something that was no fault of mine. Please make sure that you send the 2X18500 and the Z59 switch. I'll never get it by Friday so please just get them out together. I never thought that a bump would delay something that should ahve been shipped a week ago.

I wasnt able to adjust your order at 2 am last night. My shipper goes to sleep quite early. Thats why he is sending it out priority mail. What day are you leaving? friday or saturday?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.