• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Peak Ranier in Stanless w/ 123 + 2 x AA body

Gary123

Enlightened
I have an unused Peak Ranier in stainless with two bodies - a keyring 1 x 123 body and a rare 2 x AA body with momentary. $75 CONUS including shipping and Papal fees. This is priced to sell as the light currently costs over $100 for just the head and 1 x 123 body. Will ship overseas w/o tracking for + $15.

The emitter is a Luxeon III. There are some light surface scratches on the bodies that are tough to avoid with stainless, and can be easily buffed out using a sponge and comet or that similar stuff made for stainless. There are no dings and this light has not been used - just stored in a box with some other lights. This light is direct drive and puts out a nice amount of light (around +100 lumens) on a single 3.7 Li ion using the 1 x 123 body. Output is less with two alkaline 1.5V in the 2 x AA body but very long runtimes (I left it on all night by accident recently and the next day it seemed just as bright). Do not use 2 x 3.7 batteries in the 2 x body or you'll blow the emitter.

peakranier2wx4.jpg

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
Re: FS: Peak Ranier in Stanless w/ 123 + 2 x AA body

ooh nice grab William Lafferty! Those 2AA bodies for the Rainier provide a nice low and very long running light. I keep one by the bedside.
You will enjoy this light.