I actually got to use my EDC

stefanj

Newly Enlightened
I work in a small office/ warehouse which is very well lit. Well this AM we lost power for a couple hours- and it was dark and snow so I got to actually USE my EDC (Romisen RC-N3- cr123 mode). So I got paid to play with my flashlight!! I know for some of you you get to use yours every day- but for me this was a real treat! :party:

sappyg

Enlightened
I work in a small office/ warehouse which is very well lit. Well this AM we lost power for a couple hours- and it was dark and snow so I got to actually USE my EDC (Romisen RC-N3- cr123 mode). So I got paid to play with my flashlight!! :party:
good for you stefanj.... it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

mmajunkie

Newly Enlightened
I used mine 2 weekends ago for the first Legitimate time.

We attended Gran Torino and the couple sitting a few seats down dropped their Cell Phone, I shined the light under the seats and was quickly found.

stefanj

Newly Enlightened
Wow even lost power at home and had to work in the dark basement running extension cords to get the generator up and running. My Romisen came through with flying colors! Really lit things up and made a normally fumbling around in the dark job- almost fun. Just as I got everything hooked up and running the power came back on! It has always been difficult to justify carrying around the light in my night ize pock it- NOW it has earned a permanent place!;)

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back when I worked at SAIA, an LTL trucking company, I used my old 6P daily.

Checking the freight in trailers at night, inspecting trailers and trucks with the drivers, or searching for stuff on the yard.

Hardest thing is to try to find something in a trailer at 10pm in the middle of a black concrete jungle of trailers.

That's what started my obsession. I actually miss the job though.

..economy.