Do you know if there will be a price drop on ARC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike75

Newly Enlightened
I want to buy an ARC LSH, but the price seems to be too high right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I tried to ask people on B/S/T forum, but no one seems to be wanting to give away his ARC LSH for about 70-80$. So the question is - if there is something new coming up wich will make the prices on original ARC LSH go down a bit? Also, maybe somebody knows a good site with reasonable prices on those?
Thanks.
Michael

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Price drop seems unlikely as the quality is top notch and the production is limited. Also, adding to the fact of MAP-ing that is planned to be done shortly, you will more likely get a price increase than decrease. Advice? get them now. I understand why no one want to give up their arc LSH for 70 to 80 bucks; it is because ARC will persist to look like new.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

If you're lucky enough to catch a good deal in Buy/Sell/Trade, jump on it. Arcs do show up for sale here and there and you may find someone selling theirs in the $70-$80 range. A fellow forumite recently had one for sale and I jumped on it quick. Hopefully, I'll be receiving it soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I beleive the price will only go up, especially once the LS4 is made available. As ARC continues to trim there product line, it means each new item will cost more and more and more. You know, that old R&D excuse.

zmoz

Enlightened
I would be willing to host another group buy for Arcs if people are interested...

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will you get a good price break though if you did do the group buy?

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very tempted in spending some money...and i'm tempted to spend it on another Arc LS. An Arc LS second sounds nice...but if a group buy for an ARC LSH-P can get the price under 100 dollars then i'll jump on the group buy instead.

...so what's the price on a group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.