Inova Inforce - where to buy and holster question

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody,

having my Fenix PD30 for several months now, I think it is time for a new flashlight. (Even if my wife has a different opinion on that: :mad:)

As the UI is vital to me, using my flashlight in tactical applications, I am thinking about taking an INOVA Inforce white. I like the UI, which is just like the one of the Blackhawk Gladius. I played with the Gladius and liked the UI very much. It really offered all the aspects that are considered to be important for low-light-tactics.

One think I do not see the INOVA Inforce in the first line is the output: 160 lumens is a lot of light, but there are some brighter lights out there. But who cares. 160 is far enough, and I will keep my PD30 as my BackUp - Light!

But there are some questions I have about the INOVA Inforce white:

1. The light offers strobe. I have seen a video on youtube, but I could not figure out or find any source giving me the frequency. As some may know, I am one of those thinking strobe is a good option in close combat and low-light-tactics. Does anybody know the frequency of the strobe?

2. I found the online-shop on the Homepage of INOVA Inforce - Line. It is sold there for 160 US-$. On Ebay.com I found it starting at 125 US-$ + shipping. Does anyone know a reliable and cheap way to get the INOVA Inforce white (shipping to Germany)?

3. When I took a look at the Homepage of INOVA Inforce - Line, there was nothing about a holster! I could not believe that. I am used to carry my lights (or at least my prime - light) on my dutybelt. Is there an original holster for the Inforce white? If not, what other holster would fit? Maybe Surefire V70? Or one of the Gladius holsters?

Thank you very much!

Stephan
P.S.: Just read, that there should be a new version with 200 lumens of output! Could not find anything on the official Homepage. Any infos please (price and availability)!!! Or is this just a fake? Thanks!

Last edited: