Bad Company

Jagged

Newly Enlightened
No offense; but you all are bad company! :broke:

I innocently came on here to check out something about a Streamlight Stinger LED a few months ago. Now, I went and preordered 4 of the EZAA's this morning. What is even worse is that I specified the 5AQ3 warm tint even though I don't really understand / appreciate what that means. Now tonight, as I anxiously await the EZAA shipment, I catch myself reading about some megathrower and thinking that I should get it. I may have to go back to the fishing forums. I already have all those goodies! :)

P.S. lovecpf

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Erm.... you must be suffering from a time lapse.
Your few months ago is, in fact, in 2005.

:crackup:

We're not bad company. We don't tempt you or anything, do we?
Btw, may I interest you with some other nice stuff like Surefires, RA clickies, Dereelight, Jetbeams?

Jagged

Newly Enlightened
Wow! Has it really been that long? I guess it has been and I just lost track of time. Thinking back, I've "researched" the Stinger LED (bought two), a flashlight for my mom (bought two), an APEX headlight (still haven't bought one), and a small flashlight for EDC and gifts (just ordered four EZAA). Flashlights could be addicting. I've got to stop hanging around here! :D You're a great bunch though. Very helpful.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Feel free to stop by whenever you'd like. We will all be here to answer any and all questions you may have about the wonderful world of flashlights. But as you've already noticed, it can get real expensive if you hang out here too often!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Stick around a while this time. We'll make sure your pockets are emptied. Lots of good new stuff to tempt you. Hope you're happy with the EZAA. I'm waiting for one, too.

Geoff

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
No offense; but you all are bad company! :broke:

I innocently came on here to check out something about a Streamlight Stinger LED a few months ago. Now, I went and preordered 4 of the EZAA's this morning. What is even worse is that I specified the 5AQ3 warm tint even though I don't really understand / appreciate what that means. Now tonight, as I anxiously await the EZAA shipment, I catch myself reading about some megathrower and thinking that I should get it. I may have to go back to the fishing forums. I already have all those goodies! :)

P.S. lovecpf
Still no SureFires?? That's a shame...

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF= Can't Pay For anything else

Nah I try to think positive I have probably saved money avoiding lights I may have bought without the research and education I get here. Thats what I try and convince myself anyway.

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't afford these crazy cool custom bodies and batch products that show up on here, so I buy cheapies from china and try to make them better. I was getting real deep into HID automotive lighting for a while and couldn't stop buying OEM projectors. I've since unloaded all that stuff (I really wanted TLs for my car, but shoot these things are too expensive for my butt when I could be playing with hand-held light! BTW, I'm working on upgrading the LED in my $10 generic zoom aspheric light from a P4 to a Q3 5A and have an xp-e 7c waiting to be transplanted into a 2xAAA minimag once I find a reflector I like. I NEED to save up for a lathe. Ok, so maybe this place is a bad influence...

STi

Newly Enlightened
Not everyone likes the Incandescent type tint...I preffer white!

You could have tried other lights along with the EZ instead of grabbing 4:twothumbs

Burgess

Flashaholic
Perhaps you shoulda' ordered those 4 EZAA's as

2 "normal", and 2 "warm" emitters.

Then, when you have them all in your possession,

simply shine each on a white wall, and select the one

which pleases you the most.

The other 3 can then be re-packaged, and wrapped-up

as Christmas/Holiday gifts. :santa:

You can thereby consider yourself a smart shopper,

having already begun your Holiday shopping.

:thumbsup:

Remember, it's not a Lie, if you Believe it !

:cool:
_

Spence

Enlightened
I was doing so well, off the forum and no new lights for nearly a year...then...BAM, I bought seven new lights in one month, including 6 new Fenix brothers, TK11, LD20, PD20, PD30, LD01, LD01 Stainless and I just received the TK40. Oh and BTW I had to order an LD10 body tube to lego with. I'd hide my credit card but I have the number memorized! I know this is an illness and I'm getting therapy for it but I just spent the $155 for this week's session on the TK40! I tell you, I'm out of control. It's a good thing I'm an old, retired bachelor with no other vices because I'd sure have a pissed off old lady about now!
Christo_pull_hair.gif
sick2.gif
crackup.gif
buttrock.gif

loszabo

Enlightened
Hi my name is Lorenz, and CPF helped me to rediscover my love for (cool) singe-cell CR123 flashlights! I don't know why, but I would never have bought a NiteCore, Neoseikan Spartan II, or McGizmo LunaSol without CPF.

lovecpf

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know this is an illness and I'm getting therapy for it but I just spent the $155 for this week's session on the TK40!

So...how does this make you feel? :eek: Just trying to step in for the therapist. :nana: :crackup: Bet you feel juust fine! :D