Slow driver or driver with attitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaside

Enlightened
I don't know why, but this attemped intrusion happened to me and all responses I received made me remind of something I saw in the street couple years ago.

It was narrow street at rush hour. It was bumper to bumper situation, a long line was formed. But the old sedan in front me... looked like the driver just don't care. When the light turned green, he still won't move. The car behined me honked like a hell, then he started moving his sedan at speed of a toddler crawling. Naturally, it didn't pass the intersection. The same thing happened when next green signal turned on.

The driver behind me got pissed off. He come out, walked to the car in front of me, and knocked the window, told him something. The old driver in front of me gave the guy his middle finger with some sort of yelling.

The guy shook his head arround couple times, then he grabbed the old man, shook him up and down few times, pushed him back to the car, kicked the door slam shut, then walked back to his car behind me.

Next green light, I saw I never thought is possible. That old sedan ran away like a racing car. I was like... what the.... LOL.

The old man showed his attitude, but that's completely gone right after the younger guy start showing his gut. It is like two "I can do whatever I want" attitudes colide at the same time. It's crazy world, funny thing can happen.

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
theres a stage in developmental psychology that as an individual gets old to a specific degree, he/she will want to try to do things he/she was not capable to do in earlier years and have since desired to try.

In your middle life, certain immature acts are shied from society and we often suppress it to maintain status quo...as for the old folks, that's an entirely irrelevant matter altogether.

so that's why we have old people
Riding Harleys and speeding
Driving corvettes and speeding
Wearing bikinis and speedos down at the beach
Playing volleyball with one hand and holding a walker with another
Navel piercings, tongue rings, liphooks
Tattoos
Dyeing hair, wearing it like a Mohawk
Smoking marijuana, hookahs

Saw an old dad do a keg stand, hadn't been able to drink since:ohgeez:
What is seen cannot be unseen

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehehe, that's funny. I've had plenty of those drivers in front of me, but I'm too polite to do anything other than pass when possible. Sometimes I wonder if they are too old to drive, or just a holes to begin with.

Norm

Retired Administrator
The driver behind me got pissed off. He come out, walked to the car in front of me, and knocked the window, told him something. The old driver in front of me gave the guy his middle finger with some sort of yelling.

The guy shook his head arround couple times, then he grabbed the old man, shook him up and down few times, pushed him back to the car, kicked the door slam shut, then walked back to his car behind me.

Hehehe, that's funny. I've had plenty of those drivers in front of me, but I'm too polite to do anything other than pass when possible. Sometimes I wonder if they are too old to drive, or just a holes to begin with.
Not really funny, glad you're "too polite to do anything other than pass when possible", I'm sure the old guy was frightened by the confrontation. He probably shouldn't have been driving but he still deserves to be treated with respect. I wonder if the if the guy who assaulted the old bloke would have done the same to a fit young driver. :shrug:
Norm

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not really funny, glad you're "too polite to do anything other than pass when possible", I'm sure the old guy was frightened by the confrontation. He probably shouldn't have been driving but he still deserves to be treated with respect. I wonder if the if the guy who assaulted the old bloke would have done the same to a fit young driver. :shrug:
Norm

From the same post you quoted, right above your highlight, that you conveniently ignored:

The guy was polite until the old man decided to not play nice, he asked for it.

Empath

Flashaholic
The guy was polite until the old man decided to not play nice, he asked for it.

Support for road rage assaults don't fit the rule that states:
You agree, through your use of this BB, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly illegal or promotes illegal activity.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.