Novatac , Quark, or ???

Bushman5

Enlightened
looking to buy another (single CR123 or RCR123) EDC light. Must be able to take Tenergy 3V 900 mah RCR123's - this is not an option. I have these batts readily available, i like them and dont plan to change. :grin2:

have narrowed it down to the following lights so far:

- Novatac™ EDC 120T
- Quark 123
- HDS RA Clicky Tactical

any other similar lights i should be looking at (oh hell....lets be honest....BUYING)?

Pros/Cons/experiences with any of these?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
looking to buy another (single CR123 or RCR123) EDC light. Must be able to take Tenergy 3V 900 mah RCR123's - this is not an option. I have these batts readily available, i like them and dont plan to change. :grin2:

have narrowed it down to the following lights so far:

- Novatac™ EDC 120T
- Quark 123
- HDS RA Clicky Tactical

any other similar lights i should be looking at (oh hell....lets be honest....BUYING)?

Pros/Cons/experiences with any of these?

I have experience with the Novatac and the Ra Clicky; I thought that the Novatac was tops until the Ra Clicky emerged and since then, I have sold all of my Novatacs and purchased multiple Ra Clicky's. The Novatac is still a top light but I felt that the Ra offered a more robust design so that it could take more abuse, has more efficient electronics and physical battery protection.

I would not buy the Novatac 120T because it is not easily configurable w/out hacking it (which I found to be very difficult); I would buy a 120P but still not over the Novatac.

I cannot speak for the Quark which I am sure is a great light; I intend to get the AA version of it.

Latest posts