Surefire G2 Nitrolon & E2e photo request, thanks!

pahl

Enlightened
I'm thinking about getting a Surefire E2e next.
Could someone post a photo of a E2e next to a G2 Nitrolon?

Also could someone explain how the lock out works on the E2e switch. Is there anything else that is differant between the G2 Nitrolon and the E2e tail cap switch other then the lock out?

thanks,

stangster

Newly Enlightened
Pahl,

The lockout works by basically twisting the cap as if you were going to take it off. It takes about 1 complete turn from the constant on position to lock it out.

The E2e's clickie doesn't fall out when you take off the tailcap like on the G2.

I'll post a pic later if you would still like to see it side by side. Or you can just email me and I'll send you one!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
pahl said:
I'm thinking about getting a Surefire E2e next.
Could someone post a photo of a E2e next to a G2 Nitrolon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go:

fbf58f27.jpg

Full Size Picture

NCBirdHunter

Newly Enlightened
I don't understand how ImageStation works -- some links to images seem to work while other don't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

For instance, my avatar is located on ImageStation and it works fine, but then the link above doesn't. Go figure...

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can directly link to the thumbnail and preview size images but not the full size (ending .orig.jpg) one.

That's why my first post just shows the mid sized (preview) image and you have to click on the link to see the full size version.

K-T

*Moderator*
If you remove the .orig.jpg. from the link FNG posted above it will work and let you post pictures with a reduced size and resolution. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FNG

Enlightened
But the whole point was to see the full size picture, right?